Saas - Daamad (MIL vs. SIL)

Hi

Recap: RagLak become one and he was missing her desperately. But got shocked seeing his MIL.

Janki was looking at Laksh "Finally you come home, do you usually work this late?". She looked at the watch like Laksh, it was just 5 p.m

Ragini stood up "Maa please stop this, he just come after a long working day!" She comes near him and took his suitcase, intertwining her hand in his pulling him upstairs to their room.

Laksh was numb for the first time Ragini did this for him. They were in their room, Ragini took some of his clothes and gave it him "Laksh here wear them and please try not to go mad about Maa and her behaviour!". She pleaded with her eyes and he understood, this was all just a trick. "Really Ragini and I thought you..."

Ragini seals his lips "Shh Laksh Trust me I'm doing this all for you only. You have no idea how much I had to convince her for our marriage!". She kisses his cheek and left.

Laksh frowns. Yeah I can imagine this, uff. Okay Laksh be a good boy and the perfect SIL.

Laksh changed his clothes and come down freshened up in his clothes.

He come down having his mobile phone near his ear

He come down having his mobile phone near his ear. Janki fumes even more "I'm here after your marriage for the first time and he is busy on the phone? Doesn't he has some respect for me?". Laksh heard it and felt bad "Papa, I will talk to you later and don't worry take the other road, there is no traffic jam, I will inform Maa that you are coming later and we should start with the dinner!" He said it audible for everyone.

Ragini smiles "Papa called? Maa!" She stood up and entered the kitchen.

AP looked at her "Haan Ragini what happen? Here take this and serve it Janki. If she doesn't like it, I will make something else!". Ragini shook her head "No Maa, papa called and said we should start with the dinner, as he is stucked in a traffic jam!". AP smiles "Okay, you go and talk to your mother I will serve the food!".

Laksh was sitting in front of Janki "Maa how are you? Where is Naani?" He really was looking for her. "She is here, playing with your nephew Angad!" She said coldly, a shudder run down his spine. It feels awkward, he leans back on the seat and was waiting for a taunt.

Silence, a death silence was in the room, they could hear the breath of the other one, Ragini was standing at the door of the kitchen AP was behind her "Maybe you shouldn't go" AP hold her back "They need to talk to each other to get out of the cloud of misunderstandings!".

Ragini nods, but she knows them better they won't talk until she isn't present as both are fighting for her attention and affection.

Laksh was tried he couldn't bear it, but he has to for her, his wife, Ragini. "Maa, how was your Day? You had a great journey? I mean papa got into a traffic jam, I hope you got a save ride!".

Janki looked at him "Yes Laksh, I had a great Journey. Maa wanted to meet Ragini and you, so we decided to come here! My day is going on good, let's see how it will end!". She said looking at him, with an intense gaze and authority in her voice. It was cold a warning to him, as she believes he would messed it up.

Laksh couldn't believe it, his mouth was open and the jaw was literally reaching the ground "Maa are you warning me?" He said noiseless to keep the other's away no one should hear him "Maa I love Ragini and you are playing with her emotions. Not only this, with your fake fear you are hurting her mentally and brainwashing her, but trust me I'm not like, whoever did whatever to you! I'm Lakshya Maheshwari and I Love Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari! You won't separate us, not after the last night, when your daughter accepted me!" He doesn't wanted to tell her this, but he had no other way to make her understand to stay away.

Naani come down with Angad "Laksh, finally you come home!" Laksh stood up and hugs her tied "Naani Maa please sit" He gave her his seat and sat on the ground massaging her leg "Naani you take rest I will get you water!" He kisses her hand and stood up.

Angad sat next to Janki "Aunty do you want to play with me?" He was continuously asking her, but she was lost. Ragini accepted him, did she gave him everything? Why, this girl should have waited, but she didn't. Oh no...

Laksh comes back with the tray Ragini has hold before, Laksh served them and then he helped AP and Ragini with the table, the food was ready.

Laksh felt good, as he knows Ragini does love him much. Maybe I should tell her before Janki Maa does it. Haan she will mess up it.

"Ragini, please one minute!" He asked her and Ragini nods "Haan Laksh".

She come and Laksh pulls her away from everyone "Baacha I have said something to your mom!" Ragini confuses, her look changed from happy to shock "What?"

Laksh kisses her forehead "Baacha in my anger I told her about last night!" He whispers into her ear, she pouts and hits him not bad, but still it hurts him. Laksh hold her "I'm sorry! But I win!".

Ragini pushes him "What!" She shouts and all looked at them, Janki smirks knowing her daughter better "How?".

Laksh smirks "What I said hit the right target!" Ragini shook her head "Really, you are too much!". She hugs him tightly "Don't harass her please!" Ragini begged at him "You don't know anything!".

Laksh nods "I know and that is the reason why I feel so bad, Baacha I'm sorry!" He kisses her cheek and she smiles "It's okay and besides I win, it was me how took the first step!". She pulls him close holding his collar.

"Oh it's dinner time not romance, please keep your romance aside till the dinner is over, afterwards you are free to do what you want!" Adarsh said and got company from Sanskaar "Yes, and please in your bedroom! We parents feel jealous to see love!". DP nods "So true!".

They all looked at him and Ragini bursted out in a loud laughter *Hahahahaha* her laugh was echoing through the whole Mansion, it was mesmerising and influencing everyone to laugh with her.

This is all witnesses by Janki, who can't see this happiness, for this is all a facade, fake!

____
Please comment and vote