Better Than He Can 1

Start from the beginning

"Maybe he is though." Jisoo said, raising her voice now. It was a good thing Jennie's parents were out for the night with friends. "Maybe it's not Jinyoung's fault and it's just me, maybe I can't."

"Bullshit it's not Jinyoung's fault. I know for a fact if I fucked you I would make you come."

"Shut up Jennie. No you couldn't"

The dark-haired girl raised an eyebrow playfully. "Want a bet?"

"No! And it's not like it's even the same thing, it's a different kind of sex, it wouldn't be a fair test."

Jennie shrugged. "It would if I used a strap on."

"Ok then," The older girl scoffed. "Fuck me with your strap on and prove me wrong Jen."

"Fine." Jennie replied simply.

It was Jisoo's turn for her face to drop as the sudden realization of where this conversation was going hit her. "Wait you were actually being serious?" She said uncertainly.

"You weren't?" Jennie gulped.

"No..."

"Oh. Neither was I." The dark-haired girl tried to backtrack, although it was useless now.

Awkward silence fell between the two friends.

"Jennie. You're my best friend, it would be weird." Jisoo finally said.

Jennie shook her head. She's already done the damage, she supposed there was nothing to lose now. "That's why it wouldn't be weird, who do you trust more than me?"

Jisoo looked back at her for a moment, searching her eyes questioningly. "No one." She finally replied, making Jennie's heart do a back flip.

"Exactly. I just want to show you that sex is meant to be good. It's meant be amazing, it's meant to feel amazing." Jennie wasn't quite sure where this confidence had come from but she was just going to roll with it.

Jisoo furrowed her brow. "And what's in it for you? If it's a bet, there's got to be something in it for you right?"

I get to have sex with the girl I've been in love with since I was fifteen years old, Jennie thought, but she would never let herself say it.

"If I can make you come then you dump Jinyoung." She replied instead.

"And if you can't?"

"I'll never bug you about your relationship with him again. I'll even start being nice to the asshole."

Jisoo let out a chuckle. "I honestly don't give shit if you're nice to Jinyoung, I find your bickering quite amusing actually."

"Fine. I'll pay for Paris." Jennie said bluntly.

"What?"

"The trip to Paris we talked about going on once you graduate in June? If I don't make you come than I'll pay for us both to go when you're home during winter break instead."

Alongside sex, the fact she was getting ready to go to college in a few weeks was another subject Jisoo didn't like to talk about. Her and Jennie had been best friends since they met on the first day of Jennie's Freshman year and they'd been inseparable ever since. They'd been a constant for each other over the last three years, through the best and worst times of each other's lives, so the thought of being at the opposite ends of the country was something that Jisoo would rather not think about until she had to.

"You know you'll lose right?" The older girl said, startling herself at the fact the words that had just come out of her mouth sounded like an agreement