Better Than He Can 1

Start from the beginning

Until now, that is.

"Just normal foreplay." Jisoo replied awkwardly.

Jennie stared back at her blankly, silently asking for her to elaborate on 'normal foreplay'.

"Like he'll like use his fingers."

"How long for?" Jennie pressed further. Talking about sex just wasn't something that made her feel awkward, it was a natural thing.

"Does it matter?"

"Yeah actually, it does." The dark-haired girl replied bluntly. "Just answer the damn questions Jisoo, I'm trying to help!"

"I don't know. Just before he puts it in, maybe like thirty seconds I guess, I don't know!"

"Ok, so basically no foreplay then. He just sticks his dick in you?" Jennie says bluntly with a hint of disgust in her voice.

"I guess." Jisoo sighed. "But that's what sex is Jennie. You wouldn't know, you're a lesbian, you've never had proper sex."

Jennie raised an eyebrow. "Proper sex?"

The older girl rolled her eyes. "Don't look at me like that, you know what I mean. Sex with a boy, you haven't experienced that. You don't know how it's meant to be or feel so don't act like you do."

"And thank God for that, you're not really selling it to me Jisoo, it sounds horrible."

"It's not bad." The older girl defended even though she knew it was a lost cause at this point.

"Yea but it's obviously not good either." Jennie shot back.

"Well he can't be that bad, he's had sex with girls before me."

"That makes it even worse." Jennie groaned. "Jinyoung should know what he's doing. Do you not even get sort of close to it when he eats you out?"

Jisoo didn't reply but Jennie could read the answer from the look on her face.

"Please tell me he's given you head at least once?"

The purple-haired girl shrugged in return. "He says it's gross."

"Oh my god. Jisoo, what the fuck are you doing?" Jennie cried out in exasperation. "I literally can't believe what I'm hearing. And let me guess, he still expects you to suck his dick any time he whips it out?"

Jisoo bowed her head looking embarrassed and Jennie immediately felt a wave of sadness wash over her. Jisoo was an amazing person, the best, at least in Jennie's eyes. She deserved to be with someone that treated her like the princess she was.

Jennie took hold of Jisoo's hand giving it a light squeeze causing her friend to look up at her once more. "Does it even feel good when you have sex? Like are you enjoying it at all?"

"Sometimes. A little." Jisoo replied in a small sad voice. "I don't know Jennie, can we just drop this now?"

"No we can't. Does Jinyoung know that you never finish?" Jennie continued with her tirade of questions.

"I guess he does. I faked it a few times at the start but I don't anymore."

That was all Jennie needed to hear. "You need to dump him." She announced.

"No I don't." Jisoo shot back defensively.

"Yes you do Jisoo! If it was only on rare occasion you weren't coming, then yeah, maybe that would be normal. But your boyfriend has literally never made you orgasm. He's a selfish asshole. If I had a girlfriend and I wasn't making her come I would feel like total shit, I would be doing everything I could to make it happen, he's clearly not even trying."