"We going to a party?" Nevaeh got in the car dressed up hella cute.

"Something like that." I smiled to myself as i drove to the usual spot of the races.

Nevaeh's smile faded. "We ain't going to a party are we?" She asked as i smiled and shook my head no.

"Dom is gonna race today and I hate going to these alone." I admitted.

"Why can't you take Julian?" She whined. "Why am i your go to invitation to these Hot Wheels excursions?"

"Because he thinks races are stupid." I shrugged as she rolled her eyes.

"Julian is stupid." She stated.

"Your novio might be there." I smirked at her as she smiled back.

"He didn't tell me he was going.... so I'll go." She sat back in her seat thinking of ways to scold her boyfriend for not inviting her. She hates how he does things and doesn't tell her. I understand that too, sometimes Julian will tell me he's at home and i'll find out through social media he's at a party. I have no right to be mad though because i do things and don't tell him, Not because I'm hiding anything, but because its not his business.

I parked my car along the row where all the other street race lovers did and made my way through the crowd.

There was a bunch of cars parked in the street showing off what was under their hoods. A bunch of girls trying to flirt with cute racers.

"Hey Ariella." One of the guys calls out as i just smiled and waved. I was really known in the streets. I wasn't known as the hoe or the rude bitch.

I created a good reputation for myself and i was proud of that.

Everyone knows to respect me, and not because of who I'm tied to, but because I'm a great racer. Or at least was. I made a name for myself. I wasn't stuck in nobodies shadow and i wasnt known for sucking the majority of the populations dick.

I was known as the independent ass bitch who can fix a car. I was happy to earn respect when it came to cars.

Especially since girls didn't get that respect before. If a girl could look under a hood and recognize the problem, girls will think shes trying to impress a guy. As for the guys, they think girls don't know what they are talking.

"Look who showed up." Hector walked up to me smiling as he pulled me in a side hug. It felt like i didn't just see him hours ago back at Oscar's house trying to fight him.

I gave him a small smile and looked around to see Dom and some other racers betting money.

"You racing tonight?" He asked as i quickly shook my head no. "Nope." I said popping the p.

"Why not?" He asked as i shrug. I haven't raced ever since my parents were killed in the accident. So that mean 2 years of no racing.

"Don't feel like it." I shrugged before making my way towards Dom's car.

"Is everything good?" I asked as i pop the hood open. I analyzed everything real quick.

"I hope so." Dom chuckled as he watched me inspect the inside.

"Be safe okay?" I sighed as he nodded his head.

"Always. I can't die that easily." He said giving me a hug before walking over to Letty.

I sighed again as i shut the hood.

"Wassup fool?" I quickly turned around to see Oscar standing behind me with his hands in his pockets as he just smiled at me.

"What makes you think you can talk to me?" I questioned giving hella attitude as i tried walking away.

"Damn remember when you used to be nice?" Oscar chuckled as he grabbed arm gently.

Oh now he wants to be gentle.

"And remember when you werent so pussy whipped for Nicole? Yeah me neither." I rolled my eyes at him as he looks at me confused.

"What does Nicole have to do with this?" He questioned.

"Maybe if you weren't sucking her dick all the time trying to please her then maybe you would consider the fact that Cesar has life goals and needs a big brother that is going to support him. Not try and ruin it for him." I said getting my arm out of his grip.

"Why do you care so much? Hes my brother." he sounded so stupid and selfish.

"Because Oscar!" I yelled not too loud but loud enough for him to understand how upset i was.

"He is my best friend. I wanna see him go places outside of Freeridge." I pouted to myself.

"Look im sorry, but its too late." He shrugged as i just frowned at him.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Wait." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me back to him.

"I wanted to apologize to you for calling you a puta. I also wanted to make sure your wrist was okay." He said lifting my hand to inspect my wrist.

"Its fine." I bit my lip. "You ain't that strong." I said before walking away.

-sweeteasaint