I frowned to myself as he kissed my forehead.

"Oh so this bitch wants to fight?" We all looked to see Nicole walking out the front door tying her hair up.

"You think you can touch my mans like that?" She started yelling as she walks closer to me.

"Shut up, bitch!" i yelled back. I would never act this ballsy unless i was already mad. So if I'm mad and someone else tries to start problems with me, i turn into this raging ball of anger that wants to fight with anybody.

Oscar quickly pulled her back before she could lay a finger on me.

"You ain't gonna fight her! Go back inside." Oscar directed her while she glared at me. She slowly walked back up the steps. "You're lucky there are people here to protect you, bitch."

"Yeah yeah, follow your master's order and go inside." i fired back causing her to practically jump off the porch and come at me.

Cesar immediately stepped in front of me as Oscar held her back.

He had to practically drag her ass back inside. It caused a whole scene and everyone was just stunned.

I looked at Cesar and frowned. "Im gonna go. I'll see you at school. Call me if you need anything." I hugged him tightly before walking away.

I went back to my car and drove it to my house. Not even a minute to get there.

Once i parked i noticed Dom and Letty were having a little get together in the garage.

"What was that little commotion over there?" Letty hopped off the hood of Dom's car.

"Cesar got jumped into the gang because of Oscar."

"Are you serious?" Letty eyes immediately grew wide.

"Yeah. So i went over there to yell at him. Then Nicole tried to fight me because i slapped him." i sighed heavily as i grabbed my backpack out of the car.

"Of course you slapped him." Dom laughed to himself while putting his tools back in the toolbox.

"Im gonna go change," i slumped over to the door connecting the house to the garage.

"Hey you coming to the race tonight?" Dom called out as i headed inside.

Shit. I forgot there was a race tonight.

"Oh yeah, I'll be there." I immediately changed attitudes.

"Okay cool. Do me a favor? Get me some nos." He smiled as he handed me money.

"Right now?" I asked as he nodded his head smiling.

"Okay."

Later that night

—Later that night