Halloween Special

Start from the beginning

Alas, It's couldn't help itself. It was their day after all.

You let go the grip you had on the bright orange fruits, gesturing it to come closer towards you, which it did obediently, not mention eagerly, as it moved towards your side. You petted its stuffed head, Mimikyu chirping loudly at the affection.

"Wanna help carve some pumpkins?" You smiled sweetly over to it, its eyes moving towards the large fruits covering the table, before it nodded earnestly with a chirp. Misdreavus seemed to have come up with a nice facial expression for the fruit as it floated closer towards you.

"-dreavus~" She sung, snuggling up to your neck rather strongly. you blocked out the snuggle bug with a hand, giggling lightly.

"stop it you-It tickles!" you playfully rubbed the pokemon's round face, her locks with darkish pink tips jumping at the tickle, as it laugh joyfully. Mimikyu was now standing close towards you, already trying to decide which pumpkin it was gonna carve out. You quickly noticed that a certain fox was now almost at the midst of finishing off the bowl, as you pulled it away, causing a little whine to emit from it.

"Don't eat to much you'll get a stomachache!" you scolded to the fox quickly, who still whined. You sighed tiredly, peering over towards the clock showing the late time.

As it is almost Halloween, you decided to have some little fun with your little ghost pokemon. After all, they do seemed to be the most comfortable around these autumn days. It's just a little time for you to hang out with the creatures, seeing as you didn't have the most times for them as you are busy with school.

Speaking of school, Tomorrow's Halloween has basically nothing exactly special going on. Cue a few whining from certain classmates, with Aizawa-sensei dismissing them. It not exactly the most partied day of the year, as most like Bakugo and Todoroki didn't even care what day it was. Sure it was celebrated in some parts of Japan, but most just treats it like any ordinary day.

you frown when you spot the fox sneakily trying to snack on another bowl of pumpkin filling, before you quickly took it away from the pokemon's grasp. You brushed down your pyjamas, hoping there weren't any filling and seeds stuck on the top. You watched as Misdreavus carved out the pumpkin with a small knife, before you saw Mimikyu in the midst of doodling a similar drawing of it's costume face, with a pen grasp on it's hands.

"that's really great Mimikyu." you complimented the pokemon as it turned towards you for a moment. "very artistic." It almost glowed in glee, as it continued its art rather happily.

Two other pokemon's had peeked out from the couch, as they both trotted over towards you eagerly. Eevee had easily climbed on to your lap, comfortably trying to take a nap. You could see Pikachu looking carefully at the doodle Mimikyu was drawing, the ghost Pokemon preoccupied by its task only to be slightly startled by the sight of the bright yellow pokemon.

"Mis-dreav~!" The cat-like eyes was gazing into your own, as it floated in front of you, hovering very close to you. you blinked when it flew away, hovering on to her pumpkin with a proud devious smile. the pumpkin has been carved, as you gaped at the design. It was a bit scary.

"Oh, wow." You smiled none-the-less, "It's very..cute!"

The pokemon squealed in delight, as she began flying across the room rather cheerfully. The other pokemon seemed rather thrilled and excited as they continued their own. Zorua, thankfully, stopped trying to eat the pumpkin filling, as it went to admire Misdreavus rather amusing pumpkin. Mimikyu was still doodling on his masterpiece, with the pikachu sitting close by.

The costumed pokemon squeaked for your attention, finally finishing with it's doodling. He felt rather excited to show you it's finished drawing but you were preoccupied by the rather mischievous Zorua who was now mimicking Misdreavus form. Mimikyu gazed silently, the little doll head cocked to side sadly, eyes focused on you.