Until Death Do Us Part

Meliodas ( Pov )

"Elizabeth please..." I say with my eyes on the verge of tears. I hold Elizabeth's cold hand. She's very pale and her heart beat slows more by the the second.

"Meliodas my love please don't cry. We will meet again. We always do." Elizabeth says with a light sweet smile. Tears start to form in her lovely beautiful bright blue eye and her bright orange eye. She moves her right hand to cup my cheek.

" I love you so much you know. Meliodas I would give my life for yours millions a times if I had too. I love you with all my heart" Elizabeth my love says this with a sweet kind smiles while crying. " Elizabeth please my love stay with me I love you so much please." I start begging. I can't loose Elizabeth. I can't loose the person I love again!
Not again! I can't. I hug Elizabeth tightly. "I love you more than anything else Elizabeth."

Elizabeth moves out of the hug to look at my face. "We'll meet again someday I promise." She smiles at me lovingly with many tears. Her body soon goes limp in my arms. Her heart beat has stopped completely."........." She's gone. She's actually gone. I lost another person I loved. I feel the tears in my eyes increasing fastly. I can feel my rage and anger. I feel my wrath take over me completely.

"ELIZABETHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

____________________________________ ________________________________

16 years later

Y/N (Pov)

I yawn tiredly. I blink my eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight in my face as my bangs cover my right eye. I lay a bit longer thinking about the recent events in my life.

King Arthur of Camelot has recently given me an important task. The King wants me to travel to the Kingdom of Liones to serve as a holy knight to Queen Margaret and King Gilthunder. I'm to serve under them as King Gilthunder's protection from a mage named Vivian. And my most important task is work with the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins to take care of and protect Queen Margaret's and King Gilthunder's new born child. Princess Angelica. If needed too I'm to also protect the kingdom of Liones.

I sigh annoyed. When King Arthur told me this. I was sure as hell pissed

[ Flash back from 2-3 weeks a ago]

"Lady [L/N] ? " My servant Darcy said. I look at her dark caring purple eyes. "Yes what's is it?" I asked a bit annoyed because I was trying to relax from my last mission.

"Well...y-you see..."she nervorsly starts playing with her blond curly hair. "King Arthur wishes to speak with you..."she says looking to the side not making eye contact with me.

"O-okay?" I said confused by Darcy's nervous behavior. She suddenly pulls me into a tight hug. She then whispers quitely and sweetly. "I'm gonna miss you so much [Y/N]." She then fastly let's go of me and pushes me out the door.

I was greatly confused by Darcy's odd behavior. I shrug it off while I make my long walk to go see King Arthur.

After a long time of walking I finally made it to the throne room where i hope Arthur is. I walk in the beautiful gorgeous royal room. I walk up to King Arthur looking very annoyed

"Your majesty wanted to see me." I said with annoyance in my voice.
"Ah I yes I do I have an important mission for you." He's avoiding eye contact so I'm assuming the mission is gonna be a pain the ass.

"Well what's the mission?"I said highly annoyed. "[Y/N] you know your one my most powerful holy knight in my kingdom yes? Well recently Queen Margeret and King Gilthunder had there first child. They recently got threats from a mage known as Vivian.Your task is to take care of the new born and protect the royal family from Vivian . You'll be working with the captain of Seven Deadly Sins."

I was pissed King Arthur my best friend who knows I'm stressed as fuck rn!Is sending me of all people to go baby sit some kid and to protect them from Vivian!??!! Come fucking on man Vivian is so weak he can send an apprentice holy knight to do that! But no he's sending me! I told him yesterday that I'm on vacation!!! The little brat!

"Arthur" I said with clear anger in my voice. "Why are you sending me to babysit some kid from a weak ass mage. You can send an apprentice holy knight to do that! And you know I'm on vacation!"

"So tell me Arthur why are you sending me." I said with a sigh. I know what I'm saying is selfish and really bitchy. But I really need this vacation and Arthur knows that.

"I know [Y/N] I don't want to send you to the kingdom of Liones either. But it's urgent I can't tell you why right now. I'm sorry." I could tell Arthur is genuinely sorry." When do I leave?"I asked sighing again.

"In 3 days. Once we need you back I will have Merlin teleport you home." Arthur hugs me. I hug back." You owe me big time for this."
"I know [Y/N] I know..."

[End of flashback]

I stretch in my armor. My armor constants of strong grey medal. I have a long powerful sword that blends well with my power. I wear a blue turtle neck and a blue half slit long skirt.

This armor was given to me by Arthur. I guess thats why I'm so attached to it. The armor made me remember how in Camelot there were many rumors me and Arthur are dating. I chuckle at thought . Because on many occasions me and Arthur has referred to each other as brother or sister. I miss Arthur I can't wait to see him again.

I get up from the tree I was laying on and mentally sighed on how far Liones is. These are the times where I need Merlin,but she's on some special mission somewhere else so she couldn't teleport me. I start packing my bag and start making my long journey to Liones again.

____________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

What you're wearing

End of of chapter 1. I hope it was at least okay QWQ
A/n just realized it said Until death due us part instead of do lmao why didn't anyone tell me to correct it 😂