Caleo

Disclaimer: I-

Serenity: Ooh ooh. Let me pweaseeee?*puppy dog eyes*

Me: Fine.

Serenity: Uncle wick owns mummy and daddy and evweyone cept ME!! Imhannahh owns me!

Calypso stretched luxuriously and looked around; Leo was already awake and playing with little Serenity. She could hear him laughing and Serenity gurgling from the next room. She rested a hand on her stomach. In there was a little boy. Quite against her wishes, her thoughts stole back to when she first met Leo, and all the events that followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo had just left. She had provisioned him for at least a month, if it took him that long to reach his 'friends'. He had left, just like Percy had. She walked back to her house, but she walked like a zombie, devoid of all emotion. When she reached her house she flopped onto her bed and started screaming, cursing the gods for the unfairness of it all. Leo, Percy, Odysseus, all heroes were the same. Months passed. One day, Hephaestus came and visited her. She took this to mean that the war with Gaia was over, won by the gods. He was slightly humbler than before, but not much. After all, gods will be gods. That night she went to sleep, still hoping Leo would come back to her. She had a nightmare where she was drowning, and Leo was calling to her, "Calypso, Calypso, Calypso, Oh Calypso." She jolted back to consciousness and there he was, standing there. She jumped out of bed, fully conscious that she was wearing the same clothes that she had worn yesterday, all crumpled and smelly. Leo didn't care. He hugged her, murmuring the whole time, "I love you Calypso, I love you, I shouldn't have left you, do you understand I only did so you would be safe? She forgave him instantly, melting at the look on his face. The marriage took place 3 years later. Zeus himself presided over the ceremony, and even Hephaestus cleaned himself up for the wedding. Many wedding gifts were given and received, but the best gift came from Atlas, believe it or not! He had consulted with his brother Kronos, The Lord of Time, to discover the secret to immortality, and how to reverse immortality. The newly weds were given a choice: Leo to become immortal, or Calypso could become mortal. Immediately Calypso chose mortality; she wanted kids, and she wouldn't watch her children age and die while she herself stayed young. The second best present was Zeus getting rid of her curse. Ogygia was still their home, but it could be found again. Two years ago Serenity was born. Her second birthday was in a few days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming back to the present with a jolt, she remembered that today Hazel was coming to visit her. Hazel was also with child, but she was having a baby girl. She supposed she should get out of bed, and get ready, but she didn't want to. It was the thought of Hazel getting here, and having to wait for her to get ready, that got her out of bed. When she was ready, she went into the other room. Leo looked up at her and, carrying Serenity, he got up and gave her a big hug. Serenity laughed at them, which of course made Calypso smile. The doorbell rang. Calypso broke free immediately, heading for the door. "It'll be Hazel" she called over her shoulder, hand already on the door handle. She opened the door, still looking at Serenity behind her, she turned her head and looked through the doorway. And screamed.

A/N Which one of the seven do you want next chapter? It's my first story so...yeah. So don't kill me! Please check out starshi11's mortals and demigods (what could go wrong) she's one of my best friends on wattpad so give it a shot. Also, I'm not updating until I get at least one comment and one vote.