"All I did was kiss him Rocky! I fucking love you. Why are you treating me like this? I kissed one person and you continuously fuck other girls in the house we share" I yelled as I kept hitting him. 

"You still love me?" he asked quietly as he grabbed my hands to stop tbe blows. 

"Not at this rate you jackass" I snapped trying to pull away from him. As soon as I tried to pull away he kissed me.

"I'm sorry" he said repeatedly through kisses. I melted into his touch untill I tried to pull away realizing he's no longer mine to keep or kiss. 

"No not again, I've giving you to many chances" I said trying to push him away. He went against my wishes like always and pulled me closer than before. 

"Iggy don't leave I need you" he pleaded.

"Rocky stop it and let me go you've disrespected me in a way I will not accept" I said sternly.

"I won't let you go" he stated shaking his head in  denial starting to form a plan in his head to stop her from leaving.

"You can make me stay but you can't make me acept your apology" I stated.

"Come on, just forget about the past month and let's start over" Rocky sujested like he had it all figured out. 

"Listen to yourself. Why would I agree to that?" I asked while laughing. Damn I'm hungry. 

"Well maybe-" 

"Stop right there imma leave you to your thots. Opps i mean thoughts. I'm to hungry to pretend i care about your plans for us to start over" I said stopping him to bark at my own joke.

"Damn, I should be a comedian" I said to Rocky before I took the rest of the blunt of the ashtray and headed for the studio door. Sure enough I saw a bunch of eyes peeping at me from a crack in the door. I don't even care anymore these people ain't my friends. I pushed past them as I continued smoking and went to my room. As soon as I opened the door I found Jake asleep on my bed so I finished the blunt by the window. Damn I have to find out who Rocky's plug is cause that was so good. I woke up Jake and lead him downstairs to feed him for the day. When K saw Rocky in the kithen so I laid out Jake's food as I thought of a plan to get a laugh at Rocky's expense.

"I forgot to tell you how good you look in those jeans babe" I said hugging him from behind slowly running my hands down his torso.  

"Umm. Iggy are you okay" he asked shocked turning around when my hands reached his croach. 

"Yeah baby boy, never been better" I said slowly giving him a kiss. Okay now I will not lie to you when I'm high I get very turned on. What can I say? Rocky is the apple of my eye. In the midst of making out and groping each other I heard Jake bark signaling he was done eating. 

"Good boy! Wanna go somewhere with mommy?" I said rushing to jake after peeling myself off of Rocky. After getting Jakes leash then I grabbed my keys and went to my room to change my clothes. 

"Where are you going" Rocky asked looking at me hungrily. I wondered wyh he was looking at my like that at then I realized my top half was bare. I started to laugh uncontrollably while I put on a bra and then a shirt stopping every now and then to hold onto my knees because I was laughing so hard. 

"What did you say agian?" asked as I looked up at rocky while putting my shoes on. 

"Where are you going?" 

"Ohhh!" I yelled with a laugh. "I'm going to burger king" I answered. After putting on my shoes I attempted to walk past rocky but was instead pushed onto my bed. 

"No your not" he said kissing me roughly. Damn I love it when guys are rough he's almost making me forgot why im mad at him.

"And why the hell not?" I asked when he gave me chances to breath through kisses.

"You shouldn't be eating meat" He growed as he bit my lip.

"Just because your a vegetarian doesn't mean I have to be. Now get off me I want a burger" I said rudely as I pushed him off me and ran down the stairs. Damn I'm hungry I said im my mind repeatedly as I put Jake in the car and then drove off to burger king.

I'm so reckless, I can't believe I just made out with Rocky. Twice! I was suppose to move out and leave him in my dust. I must admit his lips are a work of art. I just don't give a fuck anymore. I should, but I don't. It's gonna be a long ass night when I get home.

__________________

About five hours later i came home. I can't belive it took me two hours to eat two burgers  and some fries. The other three hours you ask? I took jake for hike because I felt guilty about eating the burgers and fries. But you know what they say, if you want a burger eat a burger and if you want some french fries then eat a french fry. I laughed to myself as I walked in and headed straight to the kitchen to feed jake and to grab my self some cereal. 

"Wassup?" Ferg asked as I sat down with my cereal. I have to admit all this time I've known Ferg I've always thought he was so adorable. 

"Nothing much. Will you change it to sponge bob" I asked with puppy dog eyes. 

"Okay" he chuckled as he put is on. I cheered as I pulled out the secret drawer in the coffee table and took out an already rolled blunt and lit it then starting the cycle of taking a hit, then a bite of cereal, laughing at spongebob then passing it to ferg. 

"What the fuck is going on?" Nast snapped causing Ferg and I to stop laughing and look over. 

"Chill, come sesh with us bro" Ferg offered nearly coughing up a lung. 

After a while everybody in the house was smoking and laughing together. 

"Iggy can I talk to you upstairs for a second?" Rocky asked getting up. I silently agreed and we made our way up to his room. 

"did you mean it when you said you still loved me?" Rocky asked as soon as we got comfortable on his bed. I was dreading this moment.

"Of course I still love you Rocky" I sighed looking up at the ceiling. 

"Then what's the problem now?" he said exsaprated.

"Umm, you slep with countless women!" I relied sharply.

"Not anymore I dropped them all while you were gone. Numbers deleted" he said sounding proud of himself. 

"Whatever, go to sleep" I said as I turned on my side pretending to fall asleep. Is this kid fo' real? Like honestly you think I'm going to forgive you over night? Nah he better put in work.

________________________

Yay i updated. Tell me if you liked it. 

Check out my new story. Comment, vote, any sujestions? Tell me if you want me to update again.