Worried God of Mischief Part 1

A/N: In this story, you and Loki are boyfriend and girlfriend. He went reluctantly with the Avengers on a mission leaving you alone in the Avengers Compound and being sick you lay down to sleep and wake up with Loki next to you cuddling you close. Enjoy!!

You were alone in the Avengers Compound while everyone else was on a mission which included your boyfriend Loki. You and he at first didn't get along until you both began to start feeling something other than annoyance and dislike for each other. You have been sick for a few days and even though Loki has been glued to your hip the entire time, you made sure that he went so he wouldn't be so worried about you, and it would keep you sane from killing him.

You made some tea and also made sure to take your medicine as well, no matter how bad it tasted. You then decided to take your tea back to your room and rest for a while before everyone else got home. Before you knew it, you fell fast asleep. A couple hours later....You woke up feeling an arm wrapped around your waist, you moved your head slightly and saw your boyfriend sleeping soundly with his head nuzzled in the crook of your neck. 'Awwwe he is so cute. So peaceful, I have to take a picture.' You thought to yourself.

Quietly and very carefully moved towards the nightstand to grab your phone. Once you grabbed it, you looked back at him and he was still asleep, 'Phew, this will be a great wallpaper.' You thought to yourself smiling. As you opened the camera, "Don't even think about it." Loki suddenly said startling you. "Oh my god...Loki, you almost gave me a heart attack." You replied as you sat up and put your phone back down. "I would never try to do that, Y/N are you okay? I am sorry, my little pet." Loki replied caressing your cheek and looking at you with worry in his eyes.

"I know, it's a figure of speech. Meaning you scared me. I thought you were asleep, and I forgive you, my love." You replied smiling and putting your hand on his face. "Oh, I see, I was until I felt you move away. When I opened my eyes, I saw what you were doing, my little kitten." Loki said as he moved closer to you and wrapping his arms around you. You loved his nicknames he gives you and he adores the ones you have for him. "I missed you." You said laying down beside him. Loki kissed your head, "I missed you too." He said. Once he closed his eyes, you tried to move but his grip tightened. "No, Y/N." Loki scolded softly.

"I was just checking to see if you were awake." You pouted, you really wanted to take a picture of him asleep. Loki nuzzled his head back into the crook of your neck and kissed your neck gently. "Rest my sweet Y/N." He replied quietly. Soon enough you both fell asleep in each other's arms.