01

hello! so as i promised, i will publish a side story of "My First and Last"

and most of the scenes in this book happened WAY BEFORE haejin entered SM. before book 1 happened, arasseo?

this book will be in Mark's point of view

warning: to those who haven't read "My First and Last" yet, please read both of the books first before jumping into this one.

______________________________

01

"Appa, appa!" Minji called.

I looked at her, and she looked like she was about to cry.

I knelt down in one knee, so that I could be the same level as her.

"Wae? What is it?"

She pouted and stomped her foot, "Appa, you will go to the reunion tomorrow, right? Appa, eomma said I can't come!! Why?!" She said.

I honestly find it weird and horrifying that she took after Haejin and not me? Like, how did that happened?

I sighed, "You have classes tomorrow, Minji-yah..."

"And they don't?! Why is it so unfair?! Appa I wanna see my cousins!" She whined.

See what I mean? A freaking copy of Haejin.

"Minji-yah, they're still preschoolers. You're already in elementary." I explained. "Taejun and Jaehwan can't come too."

"Oh right, they're a level above me, right appa?" He asked and I nodded. Her mood seemed to lighten up. "Taejun-oppa and Jaehwan-oppa are older than me.."

"We'll visit Haejin-unnie on Saturday, okay? So that you could also visit Sunghee and Seungwon?" I told her and she nodded. "Now, what do you want to do?"

"Hmm... Appa, can you tell me a story?" She asked.

"What story?" I asked.

"How did you and eomma met?"

How did we met, exactly?

It's not actually a pretty story. You see, we had to go through A LOT. Like Jaemin and Haejin.

Our story was also filled with twist and turns in the way. Like eomma used to tell us, love isn't just filled with rainbows and unicorns. There will also be holes and twists in the way.

Back to what I was saying, how did we met? And more important question is, how did we ended up with each other?

How did I ended up with a girl named Jung Sohyun?