Girlfriend and planning

I woke up and Carl wasn't there?

Me:That's weird?

I started to look around and I heard my dad Daryl talking to Carl and the rest of the group

Daryl:So as you all know Bryn's birthday is tomorrow so I was thinking a surprise party cause Reagan said she loves surprises so this is how it's going to go, Carl ignore her for the whole day and then she'll get suspicious, then tomorrow Carl will bring her into the cafeteria and there it will be dark then when Carl give the signal witches three claps and then Lori turn on the lights and then say surprise and then it will be a normal party but when's walking in there she will be blind-folded so it will really shock her. Ok let's get ready!

Carl:Um Daryl.

Daryl:Yeah bitch.

Carl:Well I found a ring in the grass and I was thinking... CAN I ASK BRYN TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND ON HER BIRTHDAY TOMORROW PLEASE PLEASE PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!

Daryl:Um yes but your going to have to ask Reagan to you know how protective he is over Bryn he's basically Bryn's second father.

Carl:Ok. Thanks though I though you would say no at first but I'm glad you said yes.

Daryl:Your welcome.

Carl:Reagan, can I ask you a serious question real quick?

He was flirting with Beth

Reagan:What is it Bitch?

Carl:Can I ask Bryn to be my girlfriend tomorrow at her party as my present?

Reagan:Sure, but just don't hurt her in any way or else I will HURT YOU LITTLE BOY!!

Carl:Thanks and I PROMISE I won't hurt her. LETS GET BACK TO PLANNING A PARTY GUYS!!!

Everyone:SHHHHH CARL!

Carl:Sorry(he whispered)

Everyone laughed!.