Sleep Talking Ochaco

Start from the beginning

Ochaco: Yep, since its back I'm going to put my arm in it!

Izuku: I'd rather you not Ocha, besides it feels really weird

Ochaco: Can you describe it?

Izuku: Imagine someone tickling your ribs inside your chest, it doesn't hurt but it just feels weird

Ochaco: Weird Good? Or Weird bad

Izuku: Both?

Ochaco: I wonder what would happen if I stuck my arm through you and you get rid of your mask, will your body just heal around my arm?

Izuku: Id rather not find out Ocha!

RG: I've seen enough, you should go home Izuku your mom probably want to see if you are ok and probably wants to meet Ochaco.

I sit up in the cot and remove my mask, Ochaco pouts at the fact that I got up but, I decided to pick her up and put my shoes on. I look to All Might who was getting up and I asked him if he is coming with us to my mom's house, to which he nods yes and we head to my house with me still cradling Ochaco in my arms bridal style. After a half an hour train ride and a ten-minute walk we arrive at my apartment, Ochaco had fallen asleep in my arms on the train ride home. Once we arrive All Might opens the door with my key, and as soon as the door opens my mom tackles Ochaco and I to the ground. I stand up, look at Ochaco who still managed to sleep through the impromptu tackle from my mom and I walk inside. I sit down on the couch still holding Ochaco as my mom proceeds to freak out at the fact that I now have a girlfriend.

Inko: My Izu has a girlfriend! He's growing up so fast! When's the wedding? When am I getting grandkids?

Izuku: Mom, slow down yes, she is my girlfriend, but you need to slow down we've only been together for a couple days

Sleepy Ochaco: Izu~... the babies are crying again... its your turn to ...deal with it

Inko: I have grandbabies?!

All Might: No Inko not yet, that's just young Uraraka sleep talking about their twins Reiko and Izucha

Inko: She's dreaming of their future together I wish I could see them!

My mom starts to fangirl over Ochaco and I, she begins to mutter and word vomit about what the twins would look like. Until All Might pokes her shoulder and brings her out of her word vomit, she then gets out of her chair and heads to the kitchen and begins to cook us dinner. Once the smells enter the room Ochaco sits up instantly and shouts: "WHERES THE FOOD?" shocking me and knocking All Might out of his chair scaring him. I lay down across the couch and flip on the television to one of my favorite animes: Dragon Ball Super, coincidently it's also Ochaco's favorite as well. She lays down across my chest and we both watch our show while All Might and my Mom cook dinner for all of us. My mom had made Katsudon for us and Ochaco sat in my lap as we ate our dinner, soon All Might coughed twice and grabbed our attention.

All Might: So, Nedzu brought to my attention that the school will be building dorms soon to keep the students safe. He called me this afternoon while Ochaco took a nap on your chest.

Inko: I don't have a problem with dorms just be sure to visit me on the weekend.

Izuku: since we are getting dorms can Ochaco and I share one?

All Might: that's not up to me, you should ask Aizawa or Nedzu if you can.

Ukuzi: I think they might need some... persuasion...

Izuku: Don't do anything stupid

Ochaco: I want to share a room with my Izu~

Inko: you need to be worrying about your hero future so no funny business you two

Izuku and Ochaco: WHAT?!

Ukuzi: No promises...

Narrator POV

Ochaco and Izuku began to blush at Ukuzi's remark, at the same time it causes All Might to spit take and Inko to gasp sharply. With a very excited look on her face Inko started to yell with joy at the very idea that she will be getting grandkids. By the time they finished dinner it was to late for Ochaco to go home, Inko decided to let her stay the night at her house. After brushing their teeth and getting changed into their sleepwear Ochaco and Izuku cuddled up for the night quickly passing out with Ochaco laying on Izuku's chest, while Izuku had his arms wrapped around her waist. Before Inko and Yagi went to bed, Inko snuck into Izuku's room and took a picture of the sleeping couple deciding that she would get it framed and put on the wall.  

A/N This chapter is mainly for IzuOcha fluff, I'm not good at writing romance so any comments and Positive  advice is welcome give me some feed back and try to give constructive criticism please.