Sleep Talking Ochaco

Depuis le début

All Might decides to play along and also begins to ask the half asleep Ochaco about his grand kids, while listening to the description she gave he was trying his hardest not to laugh slightly. I look over to him and tell him to write down what she said about Reiko and Izucha because I thought it would be funny to tell her what she said in a half-asleep stupor.

All Might: Can you tell me what my grandkids did today?

Sleepy Ochaco: I was trying to burp Izucha today... and when he did he breathed out fire like a dragon and... singed my hair. Kind of like...how you can Izu~

As soon as she says this All Might and I burst out laughing fully waking up Ochaco, who is now blushing hiding her face in her hands. I suddenly feel her weight leave my chest and I tighten my grip around her back to keep her from floating away I tell her she is floating again and she releases her quirk, falling back down on to my chest. She then looks up at me pouting and says: "Was I sleep talking?" I nod slightly before planting a kiss on her lips, All Might then speaks up saying: "Well thanks to your sleep talking I now have an idea of what my future grandkids will look like, thank you young Uraraka!" she then breaks our kiss looks directly at Yagi and then says: "All Might? you are the only person that calls me Young Uraraka, but why did you say your future grandkids?" "That's because I'm dating Izuku's mother and I'm the closest person to a father that Izuku has ever had." I chirp in saying: "He's not wrong." She then turns to me kisses me again and says: "What did I say Izu~ and we probably should go tell your mom."

All Might: Well you talked about your twins Reiko and Izucha, you talked about which one of you they looked like and you said that Izucha burped up fire and burned your hair similarly to how Izuku could breathe fire.

Izuku: Wait my Vasto form can breathe fire? Does this mean I can do it? I guess I need to be using his power he left me to be able to breather fire.

Ukuzi: Ding, Ding, Ding!!! We have a winner! You won a small portion of my power! If you want to summon it just claw the air in front of your face and focus on creating the mask!

Izuku: Well Ukuzi said that was right so... Watch this!

I claw the air in front of my face thinking of the image of the mask and it materializes on my face, when it appears I notice how heavy it feels. Looking through the reptilian like eye holes I stare at an amazed Ochaco and a stunned All Might. I begin to speak while wearing the mask and I notice that the mouth of the mask moves with my jaw and my voice now echoes as if I was in a cave system.

Izuku: Woah I didn't realize how heavy this mask actually is, it feels like I have a ten-pound weight on my face.

Ochaco: Try exhaling forcefully see if you can breathe fire!

Toshinori: Young Uraraka that isn't a good idea in a medical room.

RG: Yes, I don't appreciate my medical equipment being melted by Mr. Dragon over here. Izuku since you are up you are free to go, but I want to see something first. Deactivate your mask, take off your shirt and put your mask back on.

Izuku: Okay.

Ukuzi: Just pull it off your face it will disappear.

I pull my mask off and drop it where it disappears into a black and green smoke, I take off my gym top, then under shirt. Once its off I notice Ochaco, who's still laying on me now, has a nose bleed. I then summon my mask again and everyone is startled at what happens.

RG: Izuku take this mirror and summon your mask again, look at your chest when you summon the mask.

Izuku: Let me guess the hole appears when I activate the mask.