Bright light

I was determined in completing my research on the quantum realm so I can finally escape this world. Now don't get me wrong, I am not a super smart genius, and I wasn't born one either. When you have a passion for something and that passion is really strong, you can accomplish anything.

I walked over to my machine, the one that would let me investigate the quantum realm. I was investigating the quantum realm because I wanted to go meet my heroes, even though I am a long way from that. While I was furiously typing on my computer, blaring red lights sounded about in the facility. 

My heart rate quickened and my breathing was shallow. I looked over my code and....

Damn!

I had messed up my code! While I was trying to fix it, a bright golden glow surrounded the machine. Everything was getting bright and I couldn't see anymore. I was starting to feel dizzy. The last thing I heard before closing my eyes was a door opening and a familiar voice screaming my name....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a room. It had really advanced technology, so naturally the only thing I assumed was that it was a laboratory. I heard a crash coming from behind me. 

A man in a red and black suit, with a silver helmet had dropped something. 

"wha-what? y-you appeared out of nowhere!", said the man. "Hank!!!" 

When he said that, a man around his 60's came running from somewhere with 2 other people. "Scott! What do you want this time! I swear if you wasted all you're growing disks on making candy bigger again I'll-Wait who is that?" the old man replied. "This is why I called you here! She just appeared out of thin air!" 

"Uhh, where am I? Who are you people?" I had finally had the courage to speak and interruptive quarrel they where having. The guy in the suit came up to me and said, "Oops I guess I didn't introduce  myself did I? Well, nice to meet you... err..." 

"(Y/N)" you replied somewhat nervous. You hadn't noticed you where shaking, apparently neither did the man in the suit.

"Well, nice to meet you (Y/N)! I am-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: Hehehehehe, a cliff hanger!

Tony: oh come on! Everyone with at least a bit of intelligence knows who it is!

Steve: Tony stop being so rude!

Tony: If you find me offensive. Then I suggest you quit finding me.

Steve: Tony you!-

(Y/N): Where am I?!?

Author: Don't worry dear reader you will find out where you are next chapter!

Everyone: Chapter? Reader?

Author: Err... I mean...... Comment what you want me to add or if there are any spelling errors! Byeeee!

Everyone: WHO IS SHE TALKING TO?!