A Very Anime Halloween

A/N: I couldn't decide which fanfic to do a Halloween chapter for so I decided to do all of them as one huge crossover!  I'm also throwing in a few from my onii-chan RubyIsSenpai.  If you recognize any of them, I will hand you a virtual candy. Without further ado, I give you a very anime Halloween!

JadeStoneFrost out (/*-*)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellsing manor: October 31st.

(A/N: I had to)

It was a pleasant night and the Hellsing manor was having a Halloween party...

(Integra: only because of you. I don't know any of these people! 

A/N: Don't be like that Inte-chan! *pokes her cheek* It'll be fun.)

The hostess, Sir Integra sat at a table dressed as a witch... She didn't care for parties much so she sat there drinking punch with Walter, who was dressed as an undead butler. Her servants wandered the ballroom greeting the guests and dazzling the room. Seras was dressed as Little Red Riding hood and Marcel was the Wolf, While Alucard and Evangeline were dressed as stereotypical vampires.

Alucard handed Evangeline a glass of "punch" (You all know what he really gave her). A certain Phantomhive Butler and his beloved danced on the dance floor dressed as Gomez and Morticia Addams, while a purple haired technician dressed as Dr. Frankenstein chased his tsundere girlfriend who was dressed as Frankenstein's bride.

"Koorogi, leave me alone!", cried Tsuki as she ran. "I don't wanna dance, Baka!"

"Come on babe!", whined Koorogi.

The two passed Qrow and his wife Jade Sparrow who were dressed as Maleficent and Diaval, almost making the huntsman spill apple cider on his costume.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!", shouted Qrow. 

"Hon", Jade hissed.

While this madness went on, The Ackermans sat at a table with refreshments. Levi was dressed as Kiritsugu Emiya with an unlit cigarette in his mouth while his ever cheerful wife Jane sat beside him dressed as Irisviel Von Einsbern. 

"*sigh* Why are we here again?", asked Levi.

"Because parties are fun!", Jane cheered. "Look, Levi! They have bobbing for apples!"

Levi looks to see two young men head first in a tub of water and apples. The first one to get an apple was a boy dressed as Sisigou who was named Kazuto.  The boy dressed as a black cat was still bobbing for an apple.

"Alright, Kaz!", cheered a girl dressed as Sir Mordred. "I knew you could do it, Master. *winks*"

"Thanks, Jayna", blushed Kazuto as he took the apple out of his mouth. "Or should I say Mordred."

Meanwhile, the cat boy's girlfriend was stuffing her face with candy. Asami was dressed as a witch to match Yato, who dressed as a black cat.  A certain symmetry obsessed boy dressed as Ceasar was silently judging her from the punch bowl.

"Kiddo, stop staring. It's rude", reminded his Cleopatra-clad, redhead girlfriend as she drank her punch.

"Sorry", Kid said blushing at the nickname.

 On the other side of the ballroom, a couple entered the room... The man was tall with long olive brown hair and green eyes and dressed like Hercules while his lover... a short woman with midlength, black curly hair and blue eyes was dressed as Megara.

"Hellsing manor... It's not as ominous as I thought", said the woman as her lover chuckles.

"Chiron! It's good to see you", said a tall blonde man dressed as Michael Corvin as he walked up to the couple.

"Vlad, it's always good to see you as well", Chiron commented. "You remember Amara"

"Of course. I'm with a lovely lady of my own."

"Who is she? She sounds lovely", joked a brunette woman dressed as Selene.

"Speak of the she-devil" Vlad joked as he wrapped an arm around the woman. "This is Cassandra Schuyler... My lover and mother of my little angel."

"Nice to meet you",  the couple said in unison.

"Likewise", Cass beamed. "Vlad, have you seen Valeria?"

"She was at the candy station", Vlad said with a nervous smile.

And as if on cue, a little girl wearing a poofy pink princess costume ran towards them with a lollipop in her mouth. Her wavy blonde and turquoise hair bounced behind her as her ruby red eyes were filled with joy. Valeria hugged her mother as Cass returned it.

"Found her", Cass said as she lifted the three-year-old to her hip. "Having fun?"

"Sure am!", Valeria chirped. "I bobbed for apples and danced... And I got to try some tasty candy!"

"You did?", Vlad inquired.

"Mmhmm!"

"Don't eat too much, you might get a tummy ache", Amara warned.

"Yes, Miss 'Mara", Valeria said.

"Such a good girl you raised", Chiron commented.

"She has her moments", laughed Cass.

~A few hours later~

The guests continued to converse, eat, drink and party like it's the end of the world. People kept giving little Valeria sweets and complimenting her on her costume. Koorogi finally got that dance, Yato dried his face off as he ate his apple. Qrow tried to spike the punch but Jade dragged him away before he could even try. Kazuto was dragged onto the dancefloor by Jayna. Sir Integra was convinced by Walter to dance and she actually enjoyed herself! Asami and Evangeline tried bobbing for apples. 

It was a happy Halloween after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Halloween guys! Here's a very special song fitting of this spooky holiday