Calli (Object)

~*<Calli is my main objectsona, and I find using her most comfortably in writing!>*~
_-~*~-_

~*<Calli is my main objectsona, and I find using her most comfortably in writing!>*~_-~*~-_

иαмє: Calli
ѕρє¢ιєѕ: Calligraphy Pen
кєу нσвву(ѕ): Writing

вα¢к ѕтσяу ѕυммαяу: Around the age of 7, her neglective father died, causing her brother, mother, and Calli to move to her grandparent's house.

Her grandfather died, then followed by her grandmother. Her mother found a new man, and they got engaged. They moved out and started over.

Calli's new father was very nice, caring, and did everything to support the family.

Calli is now optimistic and social despite the destruction early in her life. Her parents are supportive and encourage her interests and her happiness. So, she set out to spectate Object Shows and learn about them, before competing in her favorite, Inanimate Insanity.

She currently has a room always booked, and stays there when she is not busy. She hangs around Paintbrush a lot, and takes their art classes in the hotel, and m̸a̸y̸ h̸a̸v̸e̸ a̸ h̸u̸g̸e̸ c̸r̸u̸s̸h̸ o̸n̸ t̸h̸e̸m̸!
_-~*~-_
ρєяѕσиαℓ:
•Ambiverted!
-Loud and social in gatherings and friend gatherings.
-Gets quiet when embarrassed or feeling left out.
•Supportive, easy to open up to!
-Skilled in taking one-on-one with people and is a great listener.
-Most come to her to vent emotional problems, or any problems!
•Loud at times
-Can unintentionally raise her voice at times, annoying most around her.
•Goes overboard with jokes often
-Tries to get the 'last laugh', making the joke unfunny most of the time :<
•Loves talking about her interests and hobbies, and especially her family!
_-~*~-_
fυи fα¢тѕ!:
•Likes to dance!
-Music helps her focus
•Most come to her to write out Birthday Cards or letters, because of her beautiful handwriting.
•Loves stargazing!
•She loves art!
-Influenced by taking Paintbrush's classes