"What the fuck was that!" he yelled. I just stared at him because I was wondering the same thing why did I just do that!

"I.. um I don't know" I stuttered. He just stared at me. "If I really upset you this much maybe I and Kiki should just leave" he suggested.

Why would they leave together? Yup, they are dating! "Wait!" I shouted. "You guys can stay I just wished I was informed about you two" I mumbled.

Logan cocked his head and a little bit of his blonde hair fell on his eyes. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"You two dating I wasn't aware," I said. Logan began to laugh, and it made me a little upset.

"Ok, but I would like to know how was I going to tell you this if you never let me hang out with you" he shouted.

I thought about it, Okay he had a point "but still you show up in my house with some chick when you're supposed to be obsessing over me!" I shouted.

I squinted my eyes and realized how completely obnoxious I sounded. I covered my mouth. Oh my god, I was jealous but why.

I looked at him. I mean he was attractive and tall which was qualities I like. But why now did I realized I like him back.

"I think... I think I need to apologize to Kiki" I said walking towards the door. He grabbed my hand and I got chills. "Why did you do it?" he asked.

I took a deep breath, maybe I should just tell him but I don't want him to think I'm trying to break them up.

"I was stupid, I saw you and Kiki spend the whole night with each other and I just.. I didn't feel comfortable seeing you two together so I poured punch all over her" I confessed.

He shook his head as he began to laugh, "What is this? your way of telling me you like me or something" he joked.

I looked down so I could only see my shoes. He stopped laughing "are you fucking kidding me!" he shouted.

"I do like you I think I was just afraid you would just dump me and move on to another girl," I said.

He shook his head and said. "You're so damn selfish!" I looked back up. I know I was wrong and a total bitch for acting this way but I am not selfish.

"I am not selfish!" I shouted at him. "Kim please I gave up everything smoking and drinking in hopes you would like me but you turned me down, the minute you hear I'm dating Kiki now you want to show interest in me you don't think that's selfish" he shouted.

He was right, I was selfish. I sighed and decided to lie. "Who said I was showing interest in you, I just didn't like the idea of you two being a couple and about the party, I just did that because nobody told me you were coming so I spilled the drink on her as payback "I lied.

Logan just looked at me, he looked speechless. He shook his head. "Your... Why do I even bother with you" he began to laugh.

"You don't deserve to be with anyone your just a liar and selfish! he yelled.

It was all true I didn't even know how to respond so I just played with my hair. "I can't believe I'm in love with you" he confessed.

A smile spread all over my face.

Love?

"Love, you mean like a friend or like a sister," I said not trying to get too excited.

"No not like those, the things I want to do to you I would never do to my sister or friends," he said.

Surprisingly I blushed, I mean it was dirty but romantic all at the same time.

He ran his hand through my hair and I didn't know if this was the right time but I went for the kiss.

So this is what I've been missing, Our lips together felt like magic and now I understand why gifs of kissing were always on my dashboard on Tumblr. This feeling felt good and something to fangirl over. But I needed to focus I was new at this.

Logan pulled away and ask, "Is this your first kiss?" I began to panic was it that bad? I just nodded. "Yeah because you bit the crap out of my lip," he said licking it.

"I'm so sorry," I said. "Kim, I don't think I will ever move on from you but we can't be together," he said.

My eyebrows moved down, "But... why? Is it because of Kiki" I asked.

"You need to learn to love the right way and I waited for you long enough but what you put me through wasn't fun," he said.

I stared at my shoes again. "So you don't want to be with me?" I asked. He reached for my hand. "I do but after what you put me through how could you think I would come crawling back to you," he said.

He kissed my cheek and walked out the room and when he opened the door

Tina and Danny were leaning against the door.

They looked at us with embarrassing looks on their face. Logan just shook his head and left.

Tina walked over to me. "What the hell is going on with you these days," she asked.

Tina began to shake me and jumped up in down. "Finally!" she cheered.

I frowned "but he doesn't want to date me..." I said slowly. Danny looked at me with pity and then hugged me.

"How does it feel breaking a guys heart," Danny told me.

I frowned, "hey at least I'm better than Tina she broke two guys hearts, forcing one of them to move," I told them.

Tina sighed. "I wish I could just talk to Jake but he won't answer any of my phone calls and then he moved just like that," she said.

I sighed "I need to apologize to Kiki," I said. My eyes were becoming watery but I was not going to cry! I held them in.

"Next time, could you guys tell me about Kiki and Logan dating," I said. They both stared at me.

"They're not dating," Danny said. Tina began to laugh, "Yeah Kiki and Logan have no interest in each other."

My jaw dropped did Logan said that to make me jealous! well, it worked. "I can't believe he won't give me a chance," I said.

Tina smirked at me, "Sounds familiar doesn't it." That's when I began to cry Is this what I put Logan through. He's right this isn't fun.

"He never said he didn't want to date you he just wants to give you a taste of your own medicine," Danny said.

****

The party was ending and I was looking all over for Logan. He was leaning over the balcony. I tapped him, "So you're not dating Kiki ugh, you're so annoying!" I shouted.

Logan smiled and said. "Yeah that was a lie, " he said. I playfully shoved him and then leaned next to him over the balcony.

"Why would you do that?!" I said. "I never said anything you assumed we were dating" he giggled. I brought my hand up to slap him but he was just so damn cute so I just stopped myself.

"You're a jerk I can't believe I like you," I said leaning on the balcony. He moved his hair out of his eyes and just smiled. "Kim," he said looking at me.

I faced him and he kissed me. My heart started racing this time.

He kissed me!!

I moved my hands up his neck so I could run it through his hair but he pulled away. "No! why urgh" I said annoyed.

"I just had to do that again" he smiled. I sighed deeply then said. "Is there any chance for Kogan?" I asked.

He held my hand, "maybe.. someday once you're done going through the hell I went through"

I smiled he never said no. Kogan and I would happen I just have to be patient. I smiled and enjoy watching the stars with him.

If you enjoyed this book follow me and read my other books 💜

My Fake Boyfriend (EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें