Sherlock continued

Hey peeps. The last one had a cliff hanger and I was requested to make another so here you are!

 You had been here a week and were on the verge of giving up hope that Sherlock would come for you.

 Your lunatic pain in the ass brother, Jim, had kidnapped you and your newborn son, Hamish, the day, of course, Hamish had come home to 221B Baker Street for the first time after being born on August 18th. (A/N if you know who else's birthday that is you're awesome.) 

  At the moment you were locked in a small room with Hamish, who was sleeping peacefully. You were thinking about following his idea when Moriarty swaggered into the room, followed by Moran and leaned againest the wall. This was the second time you'd seen him all week besides when he kidnapped you. "What do you want James?" You growl. "Whoa sister dearest! Watch your tone of voice." He teased playfully. "Fine. What do you want James." You repeated in your sweetest voice. Your brother came over and plucked your son out of your arms. You take a step toward him trying to get the baby back but Moran held you back and started to drag out of the room and into what seems to be a basement. James doesn't follow you down but you hear his voice on what must be an intercom. 

"What do I what (Y/N)? I want to show Sherlock what I'm capable of." Moriarty's voice rings around the room making you shiver. "But the real question is, what did you want when you ran away?"

   You stand frozen, not sure how to anwser. You had wanted to get away from Jim who would sometimes take his angry out on you and you couldn't stand how much fighting went on there so you ran.

    But before you could answer that you're knocked out cold.

*******************************************************************************Several hours later******

  You're still in the basement but you're bloody and bruised and tied up. You had manged to hold out on crying. "Help. Sherlock where the hell are you?" You whisper quietly.

   Then the door breaks down and lo behold; Sherlock Holmes comes charging through carrying a still sleeping Hamish Holmes in one arm.

       Sherlock makes his way down the stairs, looking very sexy while doing so and unties you which was very impressive since he was still holding his son.

   "Sorry you had to wait so long. But if it makes you feel any better I'm going to hunt Moriarty down for hurting you. Even if he is family." Sherlock says making you laugh.

It's good to be with your family again.