one

Shawn's POV

"Shawn! Shawn why the fuck aren't you talking to me? We're supposed to be married... that means that you.. TALK. TO. ME." *voice fades & becomes cloudy*

But that's just it.. isn't it? The concept of talking. I talk to her.. but what she wants is to know every aspect of every minute of my life, and I can't do that.

—————

4 years earlier
*RING RING*
My mind wakes before my body.
"Oh fuck it's so cold!" I exclaim.
Why does night always feel shorter than the day? Sleep is something that I take very seriously, if you asked me how I sleep at night, I can write you a short story. Sometimes I feel as if alarms are works of the devil, but without them, I would still be sleeping and miss the chance of experiencing the nice October day it is.

I pull the blanket over my arms and continue to lie in bed for about five more minutes. Then, I decide that I should pull myself out of bed and take a shower. So, I lift myself to sit upright, and place my foot on the hardwood floor of my Toronto apartment.

"Oh my God.." that shit is cold. My mind pulls me back into bed, but my body forces me to bring myself into the bathroom and turn the nob of the shower all the way over to "Hot." I then wait for it to heat up by singing one of my favorite songs.

——————

I walk out of the bathroom and choose an outfit..

"Hmmm... I guess I'll just go to the airport in a hoodie." I softly take my favorite olive CrossFit hoodie off of its hanger (yes I hang up my hoodies) and grab one of my twenty pairs of black skinny jeans and throw those on, along with my black boots. I then look at myself in the mirror and admire the artwork that is ME.
Lastly, I grab my roller suitcases and head out of my apartment, making sure I have everything because I won't be back for a while. I walk out and lock the doors.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
okay so here's my first chapter in about 3-4 years. i hope it's not too bad, & i know it's really short. i just felt that it was best to stop the chapter there. im trying to make this story the least cringy i can, because a lot of stories on here are very cringy and unrealistic, so yea. hope you guys like it & hope that i actually continue with this story.