Chapter 6 (Epilouge)

Start from the beginning

Nate gave me the most passionate, long lasting kiss. 

“Everybody, please be upstanding for Mr and Mrs Nate Worthington!”

Megan came up to us and Nate picked her up and we all walked down the aisle as a family.  We go off and take photos with Megan and the wedding party. After the photos are all done we head over to the reception. 

“Are you ready for the honeymoon, Mrs Worthington?” 

“I can’t wait to tour the Greek islands with you.” I replied, running my hands through his hair. "I am just worried to leave Megan, we have never left her for that long before.”

"Emma she will be ok she is going to be staying with our parents, it will go by so fast." Nate said, reassuringly.

“Are you happy about the baby?” 

“I am beyond happy. Delighted, even. I want a little boy.” He grinned.

We said good bye to all are guests. We were all beyond tired. We both said goodbye to Megan and gave her big hugs and kisses. Megan is staying with Nate's parents first. They are so excited to have her. I know she will be it spoiled. 

We head up to the honeymoon suite and get for ready for bed.  Nate comes and lies down next to me and starts rubbing my stomach and gently kissing it. Nate slowly works his up to  my lips and passionately kisses me. 

The honeymoon was great, I really enjoyed everything. Yes there were times where we didn't leave the room. It was the best honeymoon; I love this man unconditionally. We're pulling into 

the driveway and Megan comes running out. 

“I have missed you so baby girl.” I said, picking her up.

We gather everything up of Megan's and head home. 

7 months later

“Dadda, is mommy ok?” Megan asked Nate. 

“Ok, Emma. Time to begin pushing.” Dr Seth said to me, calmly.

"Yes, honey. Mommy is having the baby. Can you go and wait outside with Granny and Grandpa?” Nate asked. “Come on Emma you can do it.”

I pushed with everything I had. Then I heard the baby crying, bringing tears to my eyes.

"Emma we have a boy." Nate said, also crying softly.

Nate leaned over and gave me a kiss, then they brought the baby over. He was beautiful looked just like Nate. Megan came in with both sets of parents. 

"Hey sweetie. You wanna meet your brother." I said she nodded and Nate lifted her to the side of the bed so she can see him.

Welcome to the family Liam Jaxon Worthington!

I am so happy to have the perfect family and the man I love. 

Who could want more?!

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY READERS, i COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITH OUT YOU.. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY VERY FIRST STORY. A SPECIAL THANKS TO @WIZARDREJECT16..FOR HELPING AND BEING THERE FOR ME.

Note from Megan - I didn’t do much, just what a friend would do to support. But if you want to keep singing my praises, Kelly, then I’m listening ;) 

I AM PLANNING ON DOING A SPIN OFF STORY ABOUT MEGAN!