Chapter 6 (Epilouge)

Start from the beginning

“I do!” Megan yelled.

Everyone laughed at our wonderful daughter.

“Emma and Nate have written their own vows to each other. Nate, please go first.”

“Emma; the first day that we met I knew you were the one for me. I know it took me forever to get the courage to tell you how I felt. I was so scared I didn’t want to lose you. I am so glad that I took that leap of faith after graduation. Emma you mean the world to me. You are the love of my life, soul mate and best friend. You are beautiful, smart, sarcastic, charming. You’re a wonderful mother to Megan, I look forward to more children and a lasting future. I love you so much Emma!” He said with a confident smile on his face.

I was crying so much, Nate's vows were just perfect! 

“Emma. now your vows.” 

"Nate you are my life, you have been there for me through everything. You have seen me at my best and worst. I love everything about you, Your confidence, passion, protectiveness. You are there for me when I need you and you never think twice about it. The day you told me how you felt was a day I felt loved. I felt free of having to keep everything bottled up inside. Nate you are my soul mate, I will be there for you through thick and thin. I promise to love you  and care for you. Nate you are a wonderful father to Megan and baby number two. I love you so much that it hurts! You are my future.” I managed to say to him.

“Wait a minute.” He said, holding up his hand

'What?” I asked.

“You’re pregnant?” He replied.

“Surprise.” I shrugged.

Nate pick me up and kissed me passionately.

“Oh wow. I am so happy.” He exclaimed.

“Ditto.” I replied. “Ok let's get on with the wedding!”

"Do you Nate take Emma to be your wife?" 

"I do.” He grinned.

"Do you Emma take Nate to be your husband?"

"I do" I said, squeezing his hands.

“The rings please?” 

We exchanged our rings and the registrar continued.

"By the power invested in me; I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” 

"I  love you Nate" I said.

"Love you to Emma." He replied, cupping my cheek.