"I am Phoenix VanVic. I turned 18 yesterday and have been taking care of you as my younger siblings as we grew up together in a dodgy neighbourhood. We finally got out and as a result finally got us a chance at UA."
"Quirk?"
"Manipulation of air. I tend to have a cigarette to use the air particles to manipulate such as making illusions, thinning air. And so on."

Once everyone ate i took everyone to school. We had to go in at different times and Todoroki and izu went first. Later iida came in and spoke to nezu. Nezu fell for his lies and promised to help him. Then me and the girls (hehe-) came for our interview.

"Ah you must be the Phoenix Clan. Well that's what im going to call you."
"It a pleasure to meet you principle. I am Phe-"
"i already validated everything several times by different people and all your records are legit. Just go to 1-A and introduce yourselves."
"Wheres that?" asked hizashi. I mean penelope.

Nezu showed us the way and we walked in. I had a lit cigarette in my mouth and a few people stared at me.

"I am Phoenix VanVic. I am 18 this cigarette is linked to my quirk of air manipulation. I am the legal guardian of these 3. The green hair is Lucy Armen-dite she has the quirk to transform body parts into weapons , brunette is Chloe Ruffintok she can steal a quirk and use it for 10 minuets, finally is the blonde who is Penelope Vanstrangle. Her quirk is to make anyone she look at deaf for any duration of time.
I bowed and i slapped the girls heads and they bowed.
"Im sorry to ask this VanVic but can you refrain from smoking in this school building please."
"First we go by first names. After all, we are American. Secondly, asking me to not smoke it taking away my oxygen and would be like asking that guy with the tail or you to stop having you wings and his tail. Can't happen."
"You're overreacting."
I put down the cigarette and to make it seem true i waited about 7minuets before i started coughing up blood and gasping for oxygen. Tosh-Lucy lit a cigarette.
"I warned you. It is my oxygen!
" Sorry. Would you like to take your seats? "
We all sat down and the first two lessons were a major bore. I at least made history somewhat entertaining.

When break came everyone wanted to know the girls but barely anyone spoke to me or iida so we acted like solo people and got together.
" Your eyes are terrifying. They have that look as if they are going to kill. Oh, im Tenya Iida."
"Im Phoenix VanVic. Nice to meet you."
I felt bad for hizashi, toshinori, and aizawa but what can i say. Hot girls will get pestered.
Break came close to finishing and eventually Todoroki and izu came over and we had normal teenage discussions and it felt weird.
Amusingly, my girls never escaped. But were pestered for questions but they didn't have a voice change so they would still sound like themselves. I thought they would have gave up by now. Its been almsot half an hour.
"Sorry i should have warned everyone. They are mute. I took them in shortly after i found out their parents abused them. They wont speak to anyone. Very rarely do i hear them speak to me. Also please stop pestering them, they are shy and timid."
"WHY NOT JUST TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF. YOU SMOKY BASTARD."
"What was your name... Bakugou? Well Bakucunt how about you stop being a prick and try being polite. I can already tell you are the hot headed type who think they are always right."
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!"
"BAKUCUNT! You called me smoky bastard and so i returned the favour of an insulting nickname. Seems like it fits as well."
Bakucunt got out of his seat and headed towards me when he began to shout hizashi made him deaf and bakucunt realised and tried to shake penelope into giving his hearing back but she denied.
Lessons continued until finally end of school. The problem was, hawks kept watching our every move and a blonde girl was always watching my sons. Neither of them was very sneaky.
We all walked to together and when no one looked i opened the portal beneath our feet and we fell through it. And crashed into the living room floor. 3:34pm.
Once everyone got up me and my lovers finally went back to normal.

My sons decided to go and play video games and i asked the boys to stay behind.
"Dress up in you villain suits. We are going on date."
They guys were excited and so was i. Finally we got to spend some quality time together. It has been a while.
The guys ran back to me with grins on their faces.
I opened a portal in front of the restaurant doors. The restaurant was called Les méchants.
"Wait this means the villains."
"Yes. I own this restaurant. Its the only place heroes are not legally allowed to arrested anyone. Its a villain safe haven. But our system in this country var-"
One of the waitors dropped her tray and screeched.
"THE MISTRESS HAS ENTERED THE FACILITIE!"

"(Y/N) wont people hate us. We ar- were pro heroes."
"No. And parden me a second."
I walked into the restaurant and screemed.
"IM HOME BITCHES!"
Everyone on their tables clapped their hands and were wooing as if i was a pro hero in japan.
"Why are you so loud?"
"Why the hell do villains love you? More like how do people know who you are."
We were sat at a table at the back with a window. They looked at the garden.
"Easy. I own this area. Any villain who use certain quirks in my province die. One quirk that no one has used in this province since 1928 is portal transportation. Oh i brought a large amount of England when it was legal so i own a lot of the land. I make laws. Hehe-"

" Hello Mistress (Y/N) i will be serving you and? "
She subtly titled her head to signifying she would like to know.

" Remember well! These are my lovers and the members of the new harem..."

I told her their names.

" Your last harem was only one person. I am glad yo see you happy again. They are very lucky people... Shall you all have the special?"
"Surprise us sarah"
She nodded and ran of giggling.
Me and the boys shared some jokes and told some stories of the past as we needed quality time to talk.
"Hizashi. What do you plan to do with everything? Your radio host are funny but i have an idea if you want."
"I was thinking of removing it all. I can't use it anymore."
"Sarah!"
"Yes Mistress?"
"Does prick stick still work here?"
"Yes. Ill go and get him."

"Prick stick?"
"I got him high somehow on gluestick. It was amusing."
We all giggled.
Eventually sarah brought out a dark skinned male with orange hair which did not go well in any combination.

"You look like an orange mop."
"Thanks. It was the look i went for."
"I have a favour i want to check in."
"What can i offer?"
"Let see. Your radio show. I want you to hire Hizashi Yamada my boyfriend and-"
"Pro- i mean ex pro hero Present Mic. Radio host. I would be honored. He can have a channel of his own on our radio station.".
"Cheers."
"No problem. You own the station anyway."
...
"I forgot that."
He flicked my head.
"Baka."
Eventually me and the guys got back to our dinner date and enjoyed each others comfort before heading home for the night.