Chapter 26: A Mistaken Kiss

Start from the beginning

"Oh okay. I am hungry Eddie." Hayley said to me as her stomach growled in evidence. I laughed and picked her up in my arms and kissed her cheek.

"I'll fix you something quick." I said.

She smiled at me as we walked into the kitchen. I placed her on the counter as I moved about making her, her favorite ham sandwich. We ate the lunch together as we talked and laughed about random things. Once we were done I started clearing up the kitchen and it was then when the doorbell rang.

"It  is Ellie!!" Hayley jumped in excitement. I laughed at her enthusiasm and said:

"Yes it is. Go and welcome her Hay Hay."

Without bothering to say an okay to me, Hayley ran towards the door. I smiled behing her as I washed the dishes. So El is here, finally. My heart started beating faster as El's very own fragrance reached me before her voice.

"Thats a really good joke, Hayley. You're so smart." her voice reached me. This is what had made me confess my love for her. The day I saw her with Hayley I knew she is the one for me. El loves Hayley to bits and that is what touched me the most about her. Her capability to love anyone and everyone.

"Hey Edward." El called from behind me and I turned around to greet her only to have my breath caught in my throat.

She looks stunning. El was wearing a ripped turn-up jeans with a white vest, with a silver crotchet style jumper. Her brunnette hair were tied up in a loose pony and she wasn't wearing any make up. In short, she took my breath away. I shook my head and looked into her eyes and greeted her.

Before we could say anything else to each other, Hayley pulled at El's hand and said:

"Ellie lets go play with dolls."

El smiled down at her and agreed. She then looked up at me and asked:

"Are you going to come?"

I smiled at her and said:

"I'll join you guys in a while."

As they both walked upstairs I sighed and sat down on the kitchen stool. I controlled my raging hormones. The very instant I laid down my eyes on her, I had wnated to pull her towards me and kiss her senseless. I had wnated to run my hands down her back as she would have pressed into me. I had wanted to tease her tongue with mine until she moaned out loud.

Control, Edward!!! You're both starting off as friends. Don't get you little man excited dwon there, I reprimanded myself. Hell yeah, you're right. I agreed with my inner voice, took a long breath and walked towards Hayley's room. As I was about to enter the room, I heard El ask:

"So they're getting married?"

"Yes. I am the bridesmaid, Ellie. Can you make my hair look beautiful?" Hayley asked her anxiously. I looked at her. She was wearing her fairy gown, all dressed up to be the bridesmaid. I smiled at my sister and stopped at the doorway to enjoy both my favorite ladies play together.

El combed Hayley's long blonde hair and braided them into a really beautiful braid. Once done, Hayley rushed to check herself in the mirror and then came back at twice the speed to hug El, doubling her over. El laughed in response and hugged Hayley. I smiled at the sight as I felt my heart burst with love and joy.

I stood there for a while and watched both of them attend Ken and Barbie's wedding. They even cried! I know, they both are crazy. I mean who cries in a doll wedding? Of course these two do. Once the wedding was done and as per Hayley, Ken and Barbie were tired, El started cleaning up Hayley's room. I was about to stop her, when Hayley's question stopped us both short in our actions: