Chapter 1: The Alpha Shark

A fishing boat approaches a dock near the Mamono Capital. On the boat are a young couple, a human and a mershark. The mershark is pressing her large assets against her lovers back, much to his embarrassment. They arrive at the dock, and they start to unload their fish. Suddenly, they see three woman approach them. They gasp and bow. Well, the human does. The mershark can only lower her head.

"Maou-sama!"

"At ease young ones. I came here because I've received reports of something attacking fishing boats."

"Yeah! One of my close friends and his girlfriend were attacked on their fishing boat by something. They said it was like... a shark. But much bigger, at least big enough to swallow our humble vessel. It also had several battle scars rippling across it's mass. I think they also said they saw two triangle points of flesh on its pectoral fins, where they meet the rest of its body."

"Interesting."

The mershark suddenly speaks up.

"We mersharks have a legend. A tale of such a beast."

"Oh? Do tell."

"Many centuries ago, before our Current Demon Lord came to power, we mershark had a very old tale that told of a massive ancient beast. It was described much like our friends described it to us. This thing was a powerful predator, striking fear in the hearts of sailors when they heard its name. It's name..."

She trails off, shuddering. Her companion puts a hand over hers, to calm her down. She continues.

"It's name is Megalodon. It gave my ancestors nightmares, as it had no qualms on what it ate, including mersharks. But the most terrifying aspect is that it could turn into a mershark like being, except it used a certain magic, that, when on land, allowed it to walk on two legs, with its tail sprouting where a dragons tail would be."

"And you believe..."

"Yes. We are dealing with a Megalodon."

Suddenly, screams erupt from around them. Jumping up and looking around they gasp in horror. Slicing through the water, is a massive sharks fin. The mershark clasps her companions hands, and picks her up carrying g her princess like. The fin makes a sharp turn and speeds up, approaching the dock at a very quick pace. As it approaches, the water gets shallow. And the group one the dock slowly start to see the creature beneath.

A massive shark, as described by the mershark, with triangle spikes of flesh sticking out on its pectoral fins. But suddenly, it puts a burst of speed and leaps from the water. It's body is suddenly surrounded by a bright light and the massive shark vanishes. It it's place is a humanoid form, but since it's still flying through the air, it's hard to get a good look at it. Once it lands, the force of its impact causes the stone beneath it to crack. The figure lets a low growl, before rising to its full height. It turns around, and stares at the group.

(He looks like this, except he has scars over his torso, and a big ass one over his eye, making it half blind

(He looks like this, except he has scars over his torso, and a big ass one over his eye, making it half blind. His eyes are also a deep red, like a crimson.)

The mershark whispers in a shaky voice, gripping her husband so tightly that she's piercing his skin.

"Megalodon, the Alpha Shark."