As Long As You Love Me

"when i met you girl my heart went knock, knock. Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop,stop."

I turned off my alarm and jumped straight up in excitement. Today was the day. The day that me and Barbara are going off on vacation to the Bahamas. Sure enough it was 7am and I'm not a morning person, but im willing to wake up at this time of the day to go on vacation with my best friend. I bolted to the bathroom and went for a shower.

Me: -singing- "cause Baby, when you smile, I smile. Oh, cause whenever, U Smile, I Smile!" im going to Bahamas, im going to the Bahamas...wow. I am actually going on vacation to THE Bahamas with my best friend!

I got out of the shower and picked out a purple t shirt and shorty shorts. I grabbed my purple shades and clipped on my favorite bow hair clip on my head. I packed a couple of things in my slingbag and headed over downstairs with my suitcase. Barbara lives next door and her big brother has offered to drive us to the airport, unlike him but we needed a ride there anyways. Ding dong. There goes my doorbell. Im pretty sure that's barbara. I rushed to the front door and opened the door for her.

Me: BAMBAM!!!

Barbs: REYREY!! Are you ready??

Me: yep, everything's all packed and ready for our 1 week vacation at the bahamas!

Barbs: Yeaaahh! I cant Believe this is actually happening! I never thought that we would actually save up enough money for this trip!

Me: yes, i never expected this to happen 7 years ago when we were 10. Well, shall we go? Is your brother ready?

Barbs: yeah he's in the car waiting for us. LEGGO!

Me: LEGGO! Bye mum! See you ina week!

Mum: have fun! Oh and be careful!

Me and barbs: we will!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-AT THE AIRPORT-

Mathias: well, hope you guys have a safe trip and never come back!

Barbs: ........

Mathias: im just kidding, i'll be waiting for my gift!

Me: hahaha no, no souvenirs for you.

Mathias: oh whatever. Bye bye.

Barbs: baaaiiii

Me: wow barbs this isnt real is it...

Barbs: my dear friend, this IS real...

Me: sigh...okay hold on, lets take a picture and i'll tweet it out.

Barbs: CHEEEEEESE!

Me: haha great picture as usual :b PICTURE DANCE!

The picture dance, is basically the dougie c:

Tweet: "at the airport, off to The Bahamas with @BibiLovesBieber ! Its a dream come true!"

In less than 2 minutes, my mentions were loaded with replies from the photo.

@MrsBieber: OMG youre going to the Bahamas?! justin's gonna be there! LUCKY!

@BieberGotSwag: O.M.G JUSTIN'S GONNA BE AT THE BAHAMAS TOO! You lucky thing! Im jello!

@BiebersOLLG: naaawww youre so lucky! Justin's going to be there too! Keep an eye out for him! ;)

Wuuuttt? Okay, i am technically a Belieber, not a crazed one like Barbara but i am, and i didnt know that Justin's going to be at the Bahamas?! Im going on vacation at the same place as THE justin bieber. This. Is. Surreal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barbs: reya.....reya.....

Me: go away...ZzzzzZzzz

Barbs: alright. WAKE UP!!! WE'RE HERE!!!

Me: owww....my eardrums!-.-

Barbs: you know that imma shout if you dont wake up from the first call. -Le Z snap-

Me: sheesh....i promise you that you will scream louder if you see Justin there later..

Barbs: JUSTIN'S GONNA BE THERE?!

Damn it. Why did i have to tell her that?!now she's gonna be yapping away talking bout him..it'lljust go on and on and on and on and....you get the picture.

Me: yeah...but PLEASE dont freak out so much..

Barbs: OKOK barbara...relax...breathe in...breathe out...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: OMG our resort is soooo AWESOME! Look at that double twisty slide!

Barbs: omgomgomg hot guys hot guys...

Me: wow there sure is a loy of teenagers like us here...

Barbs: yeah...maybe they're here to see Justin too!

Me: we are not here to see Justin. We're here for a vacation.

Barbs: fine...hey...why is there a crowd there?

Me: i dunno...we should go to our room now, c'mon bambam.

Barbs: coming! SUPERMAAAAANNN

Me: TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Reya's P.O.V-

Wow. This place is better than i imagined. The beach, the view, the weather.its amazing! Could this vacation get any better?

-barbs' P.O.V-

OMGOMGOMG IM SOOO EXCITED, me and ReyRey are finally here.in Bahamas! OMG. And Justin's here too! AAHHHHH

---------------------

As i was about to enter my room, a guy, roughly our age, bumped into me.

Me: HEY WATCH IT!

?: sorry, im terribly sorry. Here let me help you up.

His voice was, awfully familiar. Im very sure i have heard his voice from somewhere...

Me: thanks.

I took his hand and stood up. I couldn't help but try and recognize his face. His brown hair had a mini quiff, his hazel eyes were the most beautiful pair of eyes i have ever seen. His jawline was incredibly attractive, and his skin felt so smooth.

?: sorry about that, a group of girls were chasing after me.

Me: nah its alright, btw, im Reya. You?

?: oh yeah, im Justin. Nice to meet you. I see that you just got here.

Me: yeah, uhm, not trying to bother you or anything, but, by Justin, as in Justin Bieber?

Justin: haha, yeah, im Justin Bieber. Your suitcase looks heavy, here let me help you.

Me: no its ok, i can bring it in.

Justin: no, i insist.

Both of our hands headed for the suitcase handle. Our hands meet and we both looked at each other.

-Justin's P.O.V-

Wow....out of all those girls ive seen today, i actually think that i just found my Shawty. My One Less Lonely Girl.