Vivianna immediately tensed. Patch my stomach up? Wouldn't that hurt?

She gritted her teeth as she was moved again to the floor. Daniel swept her bangs out of her eyes, worry lines beginning to form around his face. How could a stranger care so much for her?

Was he worried that if they didn't save her, that they would be hanged? It was an automatic rule for the peasants to take care of the royals if they were in trouble.

Peasants... Vivianna hated saying it, even thinking it, just as much as they hated hearing it.

But something was different about this family. The friendly mother immediately getting to work on Vivianna, cleaning off dry blood and applying alcohol on cuts. Anyone who's ever had to put alcohol on an open cut would know that it stung like hell. Yet Vivianna refused to even wince. The mother tended to her very needs, her face scrunched up  in concentration as she carefully banged Vivianna up. Like she was apart of her family. The mother bright blue eyes were filled with motherly concern that made Vivianna's heart clench.

Her mother never looked at her like that.

Even in her older age, Daniel and Perrie's mother was stunning.

The young daughter, and sister, Perrie, getting water. Watching nervously by Vivianna's side, as though they were close friends. Perrie's dark hair falling over her shoulder, giving her a more mature look. A more beautiful look.

Daniel holding her hand tightly, yet comforting. Squeezing it every once in a while. His electric blue eyes watching her with conflicted emotions. Vivianna could see anger, worry, concern, and sadness.

All emotions Vivianna couldn't comprehend. Why would he be angry? Was he angry at her? Was he sad because he thought she was going to die?

Daniel wore a tight black button down shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and low rise dark jeans. You could obviously tell from his slightly tight shirt that he was nicely fit.

He was indeed alluring. But why?

Of course Vivianna was 17 hormone crazy teenager. She lusted after guys many times. But this was different.

She didn't just lust Daniel, she felt like she needed him in her life.

Wanted him in her life.

Like he was some kind of drug, just his existence pleased her.

But she'd always want more than just knowing he was there.

She wanted his acceptance, his respect, his love.

Vivianna mentally scolded herself. She didn't even know the boy but she already had a mad crush on him. Even in her near death state.

Damn hormones....

Vivianna had to admit that they were all gorgeous. The whole family was so beautiful together it was breathtaking.

"Alright honey this might hurt a little, but I'm patching your stomach up so please don't move" The mothers voice was gentle and warm, yet nervous and tiny.

Vivianna nodded stiffly. Subconsciously she squeezed Daniels hand, taking strength from his presence.

That's how the night continued. The mother sowed up her stomach slowly, stitch by stitch. Daniel holding her hand and gazing into her eyes reassuringly. Perrie rubbing comforting circles into the side of Vivianna's arm, soothing her until she drifted off to sleep.

***

"Good evening your Majesty" The Waiter was very kind, yet disturbing. He gave Vivianna an odd feeling.