2-Rejected Again

Shawn P.O.V

School was fun with Taylor, Matt,and Carter.Even if Taylor flirted with me all day, it did turned me on a little . Now I was walking home from the school bus stop. I was kind of rushing to get packed so I don't run i don't run my dad.

Bing

What in the world who is texting me not  Matt never text me around this time?

Unknown-"hey babe wyd 😝" 

Me-"Who is this and what does 'WYD' mean"

Unknown-"Its Taylor silly and it mean what you doing "

Me-"Well that's silly should have just said that"

Taylor-"WHT? no hey papa,daddy,or master     not when sexy"

Me-"Hey ........sexy"

Taylor-"Better"

 We talked for a little while until he told me he was going to pick me up in his rental car.After I told him my address I started to my room to pack.

"Where you going fag"My father said walking closer to me.He's a pot head but he pays the bills.To tell you thats in not afraid of him is a lying sin just like him.

"On a trip f-fff-fff"I said.

"U-UUU-UUH TODAY JR.!"

"on a school trip" I whispered 

"Who the fucks said you can go?"He slurred walking to me.I think I'm peeing myself and taking a poop at the same time

"m-mother" dang my shuddering.

'OH THAT BITCH IS GOING TO GET IT WHEN HER ASS GETS HOME " He yelled walking out of my room slamming the door close.

Matt P.O.V

Me and Cater have been dating for 1 year and had been the best years of my life.Now we are in he's bed room making out on the bed, and i was Horny for him.Cater and I never really had sex because he is always busy with school or work and this moment right now and the trip is the perfect time to get some.

"Babe what's wrong" Carter asked.

 I don't no what came over me but I said"I want to have sex!"He gave me a very sad look.What the hell he should be happy and pulling out condoms and shit.

"Matt baby I have to say no"He said.hhe crawled off of me and began grabbinng my stuff.

"W-why. We both know you want it just like I do. We have been dating for almost 2 years and I love you"I was almost crying from another rejection.He had all of my stuff in his hands giving it to me.carter never kicked me to the curve before.

"I love you too Matty but-"

"BUT WHAT CATER" At this point in angry, horny, and unset.I grabbed my stuff from his hand ready to leave

 "Because I have been cheating on you with a guy named Aaron" He sad and  I walked out the front door of my now ex house.

A/n- 2 in a row yeah!!!