Meeting Carolyn😍💦👊🏼

-Idk what POV this is called-
(Written by CarolynsNuttSacc on TikTok)
You wake up at the crack of ye old dawn, as any 15 year old would. Obviously the first and most important thing you do is log into your tiktok account (lilthotmami6669). Your following page is dry as f*ck because you only have one friend named Karen, but she's a fake b*tch anyways. You decide to go on the "for you" page for once. After scrolling through many overused memes like fortnite dances and staring blankly at the screen, you see a girl. She's everything you've ever wanted in a girl, as your childhood crush was Princess Atta from "Bugs Life". You kind of have a fetish for large eyes. You decide to follow her, her name is Carolyn. She soon follows you back, after all she loves to prey on 15 year olds. You decide to message her through TikTok's sh*tty messaging system. You say, "hello my beautiful ant". She replies with, "Hi😍". You ask for her Snapchat since TikTok dms truly are sh*tty as f*ck. She gives you her Snapchat, you add it, and ask Carolyn where she lives. Carolyn tells you she lives in Wisconsin. You reply "Aw I live in sweet home Alabama." Carolyn, who is obviously sad by that, says "Why does such a beautiful female specimen have to be so far from the radius of my abode?😩" You very quickly reply "Good thing my uncle is Usain Bolt, I'll just get a piggy back ride and be there in two hours for the Wisconsin m&g!" Carolyn asks if you would like to houseparty since she's tingling with enjoyment. Obviously you say yes. Carolyn calls and you pick up. Carolyn immediately yells "I TOLD YOU THIS ONE WASNT A CATFISH MOM!" You giggle "heheheheheehheheheehheehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehheheehehehehehehehehehehehe." You begin the conversation with "wow you are even more gorgeous on video chat." Carolyn blushes and barks to show she's embarrassed, yet appreciates the compliment. You tell Carolyn you have to go since Usain is waiting on the roof for you. Carolyn attempts to blow you a kiss but it looks more like she's trying to fish a hotdog out of a bucket of water. Regardless you blow a kiss back and hang up. Your uncle Usain arrives and snatched you up and into his backpack. You soon arrive in Wisconsin, but Usain drops you on the side of the ride to walk the rest of the way since he was distracted by a cheese shop. You walk a mile or so then get distracted by an ant eater on the porch of someone's house. For a second you thought your uncle drugged you since the ant eater was screaming your name like a pterodactyl. After a few seconds you realized it was Carol, not an anteater. Carolyn runs up to you and jumps onto you while her legs flail around like spaghetti. Carolyn looks at you then screams "MOMMYYYYY UWU!" You giggle like the sound of a broken lawnmower.