The Repeated Love 60 - End of Her Past Stories

Start from the beginning

It was beyond his control. The only thing that he could manage is to save Simon's family. And next, he didn't have the power to protect his ideal Vongola anymore as Secondo step into the family back.

"I am very disappointed in you! You said that you will show me the real vision of Vongola and yet what is this?? You even let go of Ceres that easily!" Secondo's voice echoes through the room.

Giotto do nothing but keep silent to the painful truth.

"I put my hope in you, I believe in your words that you will make Vongola to serve justice for the weak. If this is the future that you wanted, then why you can't even protect your best right hand woman??"

"...."

"Then.. it is settled. From today on, I will be the leader of Vongola famiglia. I will change the ways of Vongola, where we stand up to be the strongest in mafia world!"

"You..!"

"G."

"Primo..!!"

"..And with your mist guardians' support, everything will be possible."

G gasped to the man who appears beside Secondo.

"...! Daemon..! Y-you...! How dare you to betray Primo!"

"Who said that I betray him..? I'm just Secondo's mist guardian, and I'm willing to serve him myself."

"DAEMON!"

"G. Enough."

"Primo..! Wai-"

Before G could reach out to Giotto, he was already out from the room. Giotto walks to the place where he had fallen in love with Ceres; the lake that he gave her his first kiss when she was unconscious, the same spot where both of them dance gracefully together. He pauses and sighed as he kneel down to lay himself onto the nearby tree trunk.

"...."

Giotto reach into his pocket and pull out a small, black box. He smile to the golden ring that is crafted with diamond on its center. His smile fades, and he close it, opening the pocket watch next. He stare to the old photo inside the golden watch, a picture of a woman in a cherry blossom kimono, sitting behind him, holding on his shoulders gently, smiling at the camera with full of love in her eyes. Giotto was in front of her, looking at her than the camera, his smile was gentle and calm as he lean comfortably next to her.

He could only stare at it, his tears couldn't come out anymore. It had frozen inside his eyes.

He pull out his hand to the falling snow, despite his cold body, whispering to himself,

"Am I doing it right, Aria..?"

His grip tightened around the black box.

 "Have I really serve the purpose of Vongola family? Things had happened beyond my own power.. without you.. I'm powerless to stand on my own."

"-sama.."

"Giotto-sama.."

His eyes widen to the familiar voice.

"Aria..?"

"As expected. You will be sleeping here whenever you feel down or lost, don't you?"

He turn his head, left and right, searching from where the voice came from.

"Aria-"

"The goal of this family may had swayed away from what you had wished, but you just have to believe, believe that one day, someone will appear to fulfill the true purpose of Vongola family.."