{ 5 } BEFORE THE SNEAK

Start from the beginning

@Dallaslullaby : @TheMattEspinosa I WILL BE AT MAGCON LA HEY 

@Dallaslullaby : @TheMattEspinosa MATT! Can i stop by your hotel tomorrow?

Oops i guess i tweet the wrong person cause Mattespinosa hates when people keep coming to his hotel so i deleted that tweet and said sorry.I go to Cam's profile and send him a dm

@Dallaslullaby : Cam,if you remember me:p can i stop by your hotel tomorrow with 4 of my girls? 

Then i exit twitter and now snapchatting with my friends at Indonesia,the girls in my room keep walk in and out to the bathroom until all of them are done with the bathroom stuff we all get on the bed with snacks and i open my younow and go live.We keep promoting our younow on twitter,so now we kinda becoming a trending topic thanks to Gabby and Amanda followers haha,we have more than 300 beautiful and sweet viewers.They spam alot on twitter and younow comment asking for followback so i said just mention me on twitter and i'll follow the immediately.When i following people back,got a notification pops,

Bella : HOLY JESUS CHRISTT SHITT SHITTT camjustreplymydm *breathless*

And all of the sudden we all become so crazy as fuck,tears started coming down from my eyes and we all united as one hug,i just godamn so happy.After we are all come down its the viewers time to be shocked,they send alot of cute things and congrats stuff ask for dm to 3/12 that i have so i just said that i can dm their name and maybe i can give some of their username to their sunshines at Magcon or tomorrow if we're lucky enough to meet them.

Anna : Bells! What was the dm you sent Cam?

Bella : I said Cam ,if you remember me with a tongue out emoji can i stop by your hotel tomorrow with 4 of my girls?

Mel : Damn

Anna : Then? He said?

Bella : He said i remember everything and everyone,i facetimed you once and yes you can stop by

Anna : ohmygod bell can you just stop being lucky just once?

Amanda,Gabby : hahahaha

We continue our younow untill 2am and the viewers keep growing

Bella : Why are you guys not sleeping? its 2am

They commented that they are excited for us and still wanting to have fun with us

Mel : Should we cover some songs cause its getting bored

And they're all so supportive they said yaassss

Bella : I will start with Titanium *i said and start singing*

Amanda : damn gurl *impersonating Mel*

Gabby : You sing great

Mel : I continue Bella with Skinny Love

When Mel start singing i scroll through the comments on younow and im so glad like i just gain my strength my selfesteem from them,what a beautiful creatures.I also see alot of cute comments from them to Mel and i just smile and again i move my sight into my twitter and even more smile with their cute comments that shipping Cambell things (CameronBella) they stalked me hard,they edit my photo with Cam when he facetimed me and one of them just tweet me a photo of me and Cam,i got shocked and with an open mouth i said oh,i swear she's the best editor i ever know cause its edited so well with those cute overlays and effect preach girl preach..I favorite her tweet and save the picture.

Bella : Look! Guys, @Frappedallas just made me this *showing the photo from my phone to the camera after Mel finished her cover* i super like it

Anna : Can you just edit it for me baby i need it so bad @Frappedallas if you did i owe you my whole life.

Amanda : Can you edit me and Shawn *puppy face*

Gabby : Taylor pleaseeee *raise hands*

Mel : Me and Nash.

I move myself back start reaching my pillow and get under the blanket im getting sleepy..

Bella : Guys go ahead have fun and bring me to sleep! Tweet and following you guys again tomorrow *peace up with my fingers* 

The others are still having a great time.

I wake up to Mel's alarm,why the hell she set her alarm at 10am like its late.I see Amanda awake already she's on her phone right now,and Mel is turning off her alaram guess everyone is awake except for Gabby why is she not awake yet.

Mel : Gabbyyy caniff

Bella : Caniff just followed me back! *fake panic*

Gabby : WHO! who just got followed

Bella : no one

Gabby : damn bell

Bella : ahha wake up Gab 

As we get out of the bed and get ready as fast as we can,i took my floral cam crop top,its on his merchandise store and i take my maroon high waisted short and take a bath first,as always.I put my hair on a messy bun and wash my face and brush my teeth,get in the shower as fast as i can so the other can catch up.I get back to my bedroom so everyone know that im done,i walk out again to Matt's room with my make up kit and curling iron,i do my make up and curl my hair at his room,thanks God he's awake.

Matt : You need me to drive you up or not?

Bella : Hmm i guess no,Mel still staying *not looking back at all cause im busy curling my hair*

Matt : Okay,take care sis.

When we are all set up,i get my MK crossbody bag and take out my white vans and wear some bracelettes and now we're heading to Starbucks for breakfast and will be hitting their hotel next!