Chapt. 2

After the phone accident, Damien decided to go to the park and take some photos, as he had always been into photography.

POV: Deceit's

I made my way to the local park, I lived in a popular town, yet it wasn't too busy today, a few cars on the street, buildings on every turn, and forests around the lake of the park. 

It was autumn, my favorite season, the orange, red, and brown leaves falling from trees, the smell of coffee from the coffee shop across the park, and my favorite, the sunset, it all combined together making a beautiful scene that I never wanted to look away from, maybe one day I'd even paint it. 

Once I got to the park, I realized it wasn't that crowded, there were two men holding hands and two children jumping in a pile of leaves, the boy had a red shirt with a yellow star on it, the girl had brown hair, as well as the boy, and a pink dress. I smiled at the children and made my way up to the hill of the park.

I sat down on the bench on the hill and stare at the scenery.

A group of four guys was laughing about something, one had green eyes, brown/orange hair, another had a beanie and was darker skinned than the rest and more built, another guy had bags under his eyes and black hair pulled into a short ponytail, the last one was darkly tan, and  had black curly hair pulled in a bun. I gave a half smile at the sight and picked up my camera lying next to me and made my way down to them.

"Excuse me?" I asked, tapping the shoulder of the orange/brown hair guy. 

"Hmm?" The guy asked turning around to face me, the rest following his actions. "This may sound weird, but can I take a picture of you guys?" I asked slightly cringing at my choices of words. "For what reason?" The darkly tanned guys asked with a heavy French accent. "Uh- none really, I just-" I started to respond before I was cut off by the guy with the bags under his eyes cut me off. "Yeah sure, as long as you don't do anything shady with it." He said with a small smile. "Um- Thanks.." I said rubbing the back of my neck. 

After getting a decent photo I thanked them and gave them my name, them giving me their name in return. The guys with the green eyes were named, 'John Laurens', the dark skin one was,' Hercules Mulligan', the dark tanned one was,' Lafayette,' and the guy with bags under his eyes was, 'Alexander Hamilton,' they were in a poly relationship, and were very, interesting .

I was walking myself back home until I bumped into someone and fell. "Oh my gosh,*fuck* are you okay?" The person said grabbing my hand and pulling me up. "Y-yeah, sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going.." I said looking up to see a guy with black shades and a leather jacket and a guy next to him with eyeshadow under his eyes and an 'edgy looking' jacket. "it's no prob, I should be apologizing, I'll make it up-" The guy began, but I cut him off. "No, it's okay, have a good day," I said before rushing past them and making my way to my apartment.

Once I got there, I sat down on my couch and sighed.

'Why am I so awkward?'

(Unedited)