My History

A/N: I will have to worn you in ahead of time. Their might be mentions of different authors, books, and other fanfics and other stuff that might be mentioned thoughout the story because I made the main character somewhat a darkish, tomboy, book worm, brainiac nerd geek. This story goes along with another story of mine be the name of "make me yours". Also, their will be the LDS faith brought in later in the story, so please keep a open mind and also feel free to criticized or shot out any ideas in the comments. I will mention other country's as well and please current me if I'm wrong with anything because I have never really gone outside the U.S more than half a day and I don't know hardly anything about any other cultures. But all mean please enjoy the story.
-----------------------------------

My father was a big muscular man with the sweetest heart. Although he was a scary looking man, he was very sweet once you get to know him and look past his looks. He went to different countries for his job as a humanitarian aid personal.

He was also a very happy person. He loved life, he loved being around people. He loved being out doors and learning new things. He would do everything and anything to do with the out doors and live off the land and he love nature-like adventures or activities.

One of the bests things he knew was to hunt and live in the woods or something similar to living outdoors. At times it seams like he was born and raised in the forest because he did in a similar setting. He did grew up in a foreign village that lived with the things they had around themselves in a large secluded island that was hidden from the world for a very long time. I didn't know this or where he came from untell I go into High School. At least I got his sea green eyes, looks and natural talent from him.

From stories that were told about him, he hunted with only bows and arrows that he made himself. He taught my older brother, Zein, everything he knows about how to live outside of a first world country. With that Zein thought me everything he was taught on his spare time. After a few times of going out and hunting with Mel brother I was a natural talent for it, like I was born for life in the woods. I love Zein and I would never give him up for anything or anyone at all. He was the one who raise me from the tender age of three.

On one of his work trips to India, my dad was arrested and put though torturous interrogation. They thought he was a spy from their enemies that wanted to take over. When they found out the truth, that he indeed have a wife, a 13 year old son and a baby on the way. It was too late. He died from his injuries.

The leaders of India came and personally ask my mother for forgiveness to leave her husbandless and her children fatherless. What I herd from the stories that Zein told me that they were begging and crying for it. It took Zein a lot longer to forgive them, but not my mom. See my mom was very kind- heart and loving like my dad. She hugged them in turn and treated them like her own family. She was sweet that way.

My mom was not the type that you didn't want to get in trouble with though. She never showed anger or used physical or mental things to hurt anyone. She was the Hestia of the family (a/n: Ha for all fan of Rick Riordon books/story's and fanfics that I read). She was too kind for harsh words. I hardly remember her though. Because she was taken from us by a drunk driver when I was three. This is one of the reasons that I will never drink a drop of alcohol.

Zein was depressed that both parents gone. A little sister to protect or never see again in his life. He pleaded with the courts for him to be the one to look out for me. They agreed to it when he turns 18. Until then we had to stay with Ted are uncle from our mom's side. I hated that jerk a lot.

Ted is the main reason for a lot of my high standards , do's, don'ts, and my very very short temper for stupidity. He smoked, cuss like their's no tomorrow, drink, did numerous drugs, and he yelled and beat the crap out of Zein and I. He eat crappie food when he felt like it, and watch TV all day and sleep in his chair. He only got up from his chair to yell, beat us up, to get more drugs, or go to the bathroom if he could get there on time. He always smells horrible or cleaned anything. He was a million times worse then Percy Jackson ex- stepfather Smelly Gab and Tartarus combine.

He was disgusting. He never bathed or sleeps in his own bed. He would be in his chair and most of the time he will use it for a bathroom. He made Zein and I do all the house work and sometimes we got the unfortunate task of clean him up. Zein was the one to do that and he had to wait until Ted was asleep. Also Zein was the only one who had a income and that wasn't enough. I tried to help out as much as I could as being the little girl that I was.

I did made friends with the kids next door though. They were deaf and they taught me how to sign is American sign language. And in turn I taught Zein. I caught on to language so fast at times I convince a few people that I was death or mute. I did notice that this was a freakish weird talent I would grow accustomed too and love dearly. They were good friends to me until Zein and I moved away on my fourth birthday. That was one of the best birthday gift in my life.

That was nine year ago that we moved from Ted's dump to our house. We became really good friends to the neighbors to the left and right of us. We became so close to each other that we considered ourselves as the three house family. It all started when I started kindergarten with my two best friends.

I should introduce myself a while ago. My name is Abby limestone and you really don't want to irritate me or be on the side which leaves you in the dirt at least with a bloody nose and/ or broken bones. Dan't blame me when you poke the bear when you get hurt because you were worn.