Random Thoughts for when life gets TOUGH

As I read I find some books depressing which, of course is expected for a good book and it is understood that everything in this world and life is not easy, good, fair, right, just, or is meant to be; Howewever I have contemplated that just because someone says something hurtful or just plain evil it is not ok, and there is sometimes no justification behind what was said or done. I was thinking and had come to a conclusion epiphany. Life goes on! You will be ok! I say this with love and good intention. I personally have had a hard life and journey, but you. Know what? I am a work in progress and so are you! You can do anything you set your mind to! You may not know what will happen, but make a wise choice and see what can happen. I am not saying if you feel suicidal, mentally unstable, are in s abusive situation, or your life is not perfect it is just the opposite to do what YOU FEEL LIKE DOING.
I AM SAYING MAKE A WISE DECISION IN THE SENSE THAT WILL BENEFIT YOU IN A HARD SITUATION. I HAVE AND WILL SHARE TONS OF SKILLS TO DEAL WITH THESE THINGS. SO DO NOT DO ANYTHING QUICK OR RASH!!!! You can do anything you set your mind to "HECK YES I SAY". Don't do it for your own benefit do something inspirational, positive, loving, kind, but most of all remember that you are loved! There is so much chaos in this world DON'T be a part of it!!!!!! I don't care who you are or what you are going through,but never give up! If you think that no one loves you START LOVING YOURSELF!  You are smart, and a good human being. Do not waste your life on something that does not love you and does right by you. Do not underestimate what you may be going through. Keep your mind clear by thinking positive, and saying to yourself "I love myself" , and "I will be a good person today because I know my capabilities and I will use them for what is right." Think positive and use some personal affirmations and read into what you are going through ask people who can relate, or talk to people that are trustworthy.
I also want every person who reads this to know that I think you are awesome! So stay positive! Take appropriate action. YOU ARE WORTH IT!