Who?

Y/N pOv (i dunno)

I wake up on the floor and I turn over to see a unconscious Craig. I look at the time.

8:34am

Our flight leaves in less than a hour.
"WAKE THE FUCK UP CRAY" I yell into Craig's ear and slap him.

"God what do you want women?" He asks and touches the side of his face rubbing it because it hurts from me slapping him

'Look at the time!' I yell at him. He looks at my clock and literally jumps up from his spot on the floor grabbing his clothes and running to the bathroom.

I grab my duffle bag and put on my clothes for today. I decide I'm going to wear my black combat boots, ripped light blue jeans, a custom shirt made by a fan with a picture of John and what they thought I looked like. To be honest they got it almost on point.

Except I have purple eyes and h/l h/c hair and I'm a little more buff and taller.... okay I didn't want to say it but they weren't even close

I grab my mask putting it on. I look like my GTA character now to be honest.(I don't know I just picked this mask I also have this mask. It's $99)

 Craig comes out of the bathroom with his wet whiteish hair

Craig comes out of the bathroom with his wet whiteish hair. We both dyed our hair not long ago, his white and mine (f/c or h/c).

We grabbed our stuff and ran to the car. We have half a hour to get to the airport and on the plane.

Time skip because it's night and I have school tomorrow

We got to the airport and checked all our stuff in. 'Last call for plane 537' the intercom said. We kept running. That was our flight.

I'm a little faster than Craig so I kept running not noticing where I was going and I ran into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." You say as you stand up and help the person you knocked over up.

"It's fine" the person said in a oddly familiar voice.

Wait is that...

Cliff hanger bitches

Sorry it's a short chapter I couldn't finish writing it last night so I am on the bus ride to school this morning.