"You too," I told him, as he left.

Collecting myself, I stretched my arms in front of me. Yeah, everything was normal, or it seems like it. I was very positive that he knew that I mentioned my dad the previous day. Maybe he forgot about it.

But that wasn't going to stop me. This was something I've been meaning to do for quite a while. It's been a few months since we lost my dad, and it was well due that I came to visit, now that Isabella was safe and fed. Sure, it didn't really make sense but I needed some closure. And that's why I needed Leslie to come with me. I loved him, but I couldn't reconcile the fact that my boyfriend was also the one that killed my father. Honestly, I was also tired of being at conflict with myself, and I was tired of cuddling with Leslie only to have a voice nagging at the back of my head that whatever that I was doing was not right.

I waited in the passenger seat in the dark, my trusty hammer in my pocket. I had my camera in my backpack, as well as the keys to the Bauer farmhouse.

Just in case we needed to crash somewhere.

Leslie arrived soon enough, flashing the torchlight into the window. I could hear him giggle as I winced at the bright light shining into my eyes.

"Real mature, Leslie," I groaned as he hopped into the driver's seat.

"What," he replied with a chuckle. "You're cute when you're annoyed.

I only rolled my eyes. It was then when I felt my shoulder being prodded.

"I got you coffee," he said, handing me a flask. "You like it black, don't you?"

"Aww," I couldn't help but let it loose from my lips. "You remembered."

"Yeah," he replied. "And mine's the sweet one. Just like me."

"Oh, you're really pushing it today," I chuckled as I shook my head.

"What can I say," he shrugged, "I'm irresistible."

Before he could kill me with his awful cheesy lines, he turned on the headlights and started to drive down the road. It was then when I decided to try and confirm my suspicions.

"You're just wearing the t-shirt?" I asked him.

"Is there anything wrong with it?" he shot back, getting a bit defensive.

"No," I said, shaking my head. "It looks good on you, makes your arms look really big."

"Thanks."

"Just wondered if you got cold wearing only that," I prodded, looking down at my nails. "Isn't the material quite thin?"

"Well it isn't even that cold yet," he said. "You think I'd worried about the cold when I have you here with me?

Exactly what I needed. I ignored the clichéd pickup line and proceeded
With the next part of my plan. Leslie watched as I slipped off the denim jacket and tossed it into the backseat.

"It's not that cold," I said, my gaze locked with his.

I noticed him shifting his eyes uneasily back onto the road in front of us. He seemed to have noticed, but just kept silent. I just sat there, knowing full well that he could see my dad's shirt. I wanted him to see it. I wanted him to remember what he did.