ABANDONED MOTEL(Y/N got attacked!)

Today we are exploring a supposedly haunted, abandoned, and a lot of "murderers" go there.

      We all check for our equipment; camera supplies, flashlights, (cause we are going at night) a weapon, which I will be using, and our phones charged to 100%.

      I go to the car with Colby, Corey, Elton, and Sam. We get into the car and drive to our destination listening to music.

    As we arrived to the address we get out of the car, which is parked about 1/2 a mile away. We pick a place to start filming an intro and settled on the side of the road.

   "Hey wassup you guys it's Sam and Colby here! Also including Elton and Y/N, and today we are just around the corner of an abandoned motel which is supposedly haunted and crawling with supposed "murderers"!" Colby says in one breath.

    "Woohoo!" I say sarcastically.

    "Let's go." Elton says.

    Corey smiled creepily and says in a high-pitched noise, "ahhhhhehhhh I don't think I want to die todayyyy."

    Corey started to walk slowly backwards, I grabbed him with a firm grip.

   "Dont worry, if we hear a noise, we back up slowly and I stay in front, okay?" I say with a reassuring smile.

   "Ughhhhhhhh, okayyyy," Corey sighs.

   I smiled and made my way to the middle taking out my flashlight from my backpack.

    I start to look around for anything suspicious, while Colby, Sam and Uncle Elton explain the history.

    Me and Corey stay back and keep hearing weird noises and whisper to each other for the whole walk.

   "Did you hear the snap of a branch?" Corey asks with terror on his face.

   "Yeah I heard one from there," I say while pointing to a couple of trees.

   "That's where I heard it!" Corey says a little too loud making everyone turn back.

   "You okay Corey?" Elton asks.

    "Yup, totally fine!" Corey says in his high-pitched voice.

    We keep walking for another five minutes and I catch up to Colby, Sam and Elton with Corey beside me.

   We are at our destination. Colby, Sam and Elton try to figure out how to get in when there's a fence a few 10 feet high.

   "Come on guys!" I say as I climb the fence with speed.

   "Those karate and parkour lesson really worked out for you, plus you go to the gym everyday." Cobly says while pointing the camera on me.

    "Hey I knew they were going to work for something!" I say with excitement.

    I jump over the fence and start to unlock the padlock with a nearby wrench I found.

    I unclip it successfully and open the fence motioning everyone to come in.

     I let Elton lead the way and stay in the middle.

    "No way in hell I'm going first, you're the one with the black belt!" Elton whines.

   "Ugh fine but someone has to take the back, if something goes wrong just tell me please." I say as I make my way to the front of the line.

    We start to hear noises coming from the second floor and we freak the fuck out. I was way ahead of them when we heard a gunshot maybe 50 ft. from us.

    We run inside a nearby building and hide.

    After 15 minutes of silence we decide to go out. I unclip the knife and walk slowly towards the motel.

    We hear dragging of a supposed body and we silently argue if we should go inside.

    While they were arguing I go inside and check the place out.

    I made it to the second floor and check the first room.

    In the room was a normal room but with graffiti and the walls are torn up. There was a mattress, food and clothes. I hear everyone shouting my name trying to find me.

    I back away and someone grabs me and puts a hand over my mouth muffling it. He puts a gun to my head.

   I panic, I quickly realize the situation and kick his nuts.

    He let's go and immediately and accidentally shoots the ceiling and I elbow him in the face.

    We were so close to the balcony he fell off the second floor.

   Everyone rushed out of a room on the first floor.

   They see the man unconscious, terrified. I parkour down the second floor.

    I look at them and signal them to go behind a nearby building.

    Everyone was crying, Elton was freaking out trying to reassure I was fine.

   "Dude I thought you died!" Corey choked out while hugging me quietly.

   "Man I was so scared, we tried looking for you when we realized you were gone." Colby says while rubbing a hand through his hair.

    "I'm fine but we have to get out of here! I didn't hit him hard enough so he will wake up any minute!" I say still hugging Corey.

    We then hear police sirens and book it across the street to Elton's car.

     We then see 3 cop cars and an ambulance and we turn off the car and hide behind the seats.

      After about an hour past the cop cars left with the ambulance.

     We sit up and start the car. Corey and Colby had bloodshot and puffy eyes.

    I sat in the middle of them while Sam and Elton were in the front of the car, Elton was driving.

    Corey fell asleep on my shoulder while Colby was hugging me also asleep, I get a blanket because it was cold as fuck and put it over all of us.

   Sam was asking me was asking me questions while Elton was focusing on the road, silently listening.

    "God Y/n! You gave us all heart attacks!" Sam exclaimed.

    "How'd you think I felt! I was in the situation!" I yell back.

    "Sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm just *sigh* in shock right now." Sam sighed.

    "Hey it's okay." I say as I reach out grasping Sam's hand.

    "Ugh, y/n why do you have to be an amazing best friend to all of us." Sam chuckled.

   " I try." I giggle.

   "I'm just glad we're all okay." Sam smiled at us.

    "Yean me too." I smile as I rest on Corey's head.

    I am done ya'll!
Hope ya'll enjoyed that! I enjoyed writing it!

  Love you all very much!

Buh-bye!💛