RUST_010 × Shy!Reader (Fluffy)

Your POV

  RUST. The only guy I had ever loved. He loved me too... I thought. I came to his house everyday but this week was odd. 
  He looked at me weirdly, like I wasn't human but instead a batch of sugar cookies.

  I knocked on RUST's door. It squeaked open imidiatly. I was engulfed in a hug. I blushed and stayed still. I didn't know how to react.
  "Hey Y/n." He said cheerfully.
  I smiled at his bright attitude. "Hey RUST."
  He let go of me but kept one arm around my waist.
  As he guided me into his house, I felt a rush of happieness swirl inside of my stomach. His arm was around my waist. I wanted to fangirl.
  It was dark. I couldn't see. RUST's arm was no longer around me. I shivered. I didn't know what he was planning.
  The lights tutned on and every myth I've ever known jumped up from behind a couch.
  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all yelled.
  I looked at RUST with a blush acrosd my face. He just smirked.
  "Suprise." He said in a seductive voice that I was sure I only noticed.
  I bit my lip before letting a smile burst on my face.
  I ran to RUST, hugging him tightly. This was the best birthday ever and I would be able to spend it with my crush.

  It had been an hour or so. I wasn't too social and the others knew that. I didn't care they weren't paying attention to me, I was glad I was alone so the others couldn't see the hearts in my eyes.
  "Y/n." Dr.Mach yelled, running over to me.
  "Hey Macky." I said, making a fake smile play on my face.
  "What's wrong, I saw you sitting here just starring off into space."
  "Do you think you can give me some... advice?" I asked.
  Mach nodded, sitting down on the floor next to me.
  "Well... I like someone and I don't know how they feel about me. They're so popular and get all the attention ever. What do I do? I see them a lot but most of the time they have someone else hang out with us too."
  Mach looked at me and cleared his throat. "Well, I think you should tell them, just see what they do. I won't pester you and ask you who it is. It's actually hard to see you ever liking someone social-"
  "Birthday presents!" Zoozy burst into the room, a smile spread on him face.
  Mach grabbed my arm and dragged me to the other room.

  Everyone had something in their hands wrapped in f/c wrapping paper. I blushed and just stood there.
  Mach shoved a present in my hands. "Me first."
  I ripped the paper off and smiled. I was a dress. It had a fire-like obre on it. I dropped the box not caring and hugged him.
  RUST stepped up to me with nothing in his arms. I bit my lip hard, trying not to smile.
  "I wanna go next." He said.
  Next thing I knew, his soft, warm lips lightly kissed mine. It took me a few minutes to realize what was happening.
  I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands grabbed my waist with no hesitating.
  When RUST pulled away, we stared into eachother eyes.

  "Happy Birthday Y/n~"

______________________________________________

  Next Chapter - Zoozy × Reader (Smut)