"Raizer Wilhelm." Crap.

 "How are you?"

"We just met each other in class and you ask me how I am?"

"I mean, are you still okay? Even after I kissed you like that, baby?"

"I didn't feel anything. And what's with the baby? What are you my mother? You giving me milk or something."

"Oh baby, the milk I do isn't really what you expect it to be. Want to taste it?' And he licked his lips.

"Gross. You're such an ass."

"Not as soft as your ass." He winked at me and slapped my butt. "See you around, baby." And he walked away.

That guy! He seriously gets on my nerves! He was not happy with stealing a kiss from me, he even slapped my butt. 

"Stay away from me asshole!" I screamed on the top of my lungs but Raizer just looked at me and smirked.

"What? You'll let me f-uck your ass tonight? What an honor baby! See you at 8." 

"Go to hell, you deaf bastard!" I am so going to kill that guy. Screw him. Screw his almighty bullshitness. I am bringing that bastard down.

"Who is he, Kylie?"

Crap. I forgot Brad was with me. He must be thinking how slutty I am. Wait, why should I care? I always act like this, this is nothing new for us. 

"Raizer 'bullshit jerk' Wilhelm. Transferee student."

"Ohhh." That's all he could say.

We continued to walk and head towards our table but all I could see are glares and people murmuring while looking at us, specifically me. Okay. That's it. I had enough.

When me and Brad found an empty table, I placed my food tray on the table as loud as I can and stomped my foot on the table. Making everybody look at me.

"Listen you all, dimwits. What the heck you are all looking at? Is it the first time you see someone kiss another person in the hallway? Seeing somebody slap someone else's ass? Seriously? And what's with all these spreading rumors? Why don't you just say it on my face huh?" 

People kept on looking at me. Some where nodding and some where still murmuring to each other. There are also people taking photos using their smartphones.

"These rumors are spreading so fast but are your studies going as well? Might as well study the hard as you f-ucking can instead of spreading gossips. Or you can party all you want, kiss all you want, have sex as long as you want, I don't give a damn. Just don't go spreading gossips about me, whether it's true or not or else..."

I went down from the table, got the nearest juice and spaghetti I could get and went to the three stupid sluts who weren't even listening at my speech. I remember these girls who were murmuring when that Raizer shit kissed me. They didn't even notice that I was in front of them and I just dropped the juice on their head and after it, the spaghetti.

Their jaws dropped. People took pictures again and I smirked at them.

"This or something more terrible. Who knows, maybe I'll steal your boyfriend from you?" I looked at the couples who were watching me and smirked at them. "Or even blackmail you telling your parents that some of you are already into drugs." Then I looked at a bunch of jocks in the corner. Some of them became pale. What a fool. "I know more than you think. So it is your choice. Frame me or suffer the consequences." 

I flipped my hair, watched their stares and walked like I own the place and went towards our table. Brad was not looking at me with disbelief. He is used to it.

"Great. You are even bitchier than ever."

"Their fault. They released the bitch in me."

"Cut it out Kylie. I don't want you to get hurt."

"You know well, I am not a weak girl like them right?"

"Yes but--"

"See? Just trust me. I know what I am doing." I picked my purse and stood up

"You are not going to eat?"

"All their amused face satisfied me enough. I have no more classes. See you later, Brad." I waved at him and smiled.

As I was walking away from him, I suddenly remembered something. I looked back at him and shouted "Come at my house at 8. Bring some clothes too. We will fix your body with some training."

--

Update: December 24, 2014 - Wednesday

--