"Happy birthday, Bendy."

(Why do I hate this???? I should be proud ;w;)

I smiled and hugged him.
"Thank you. This is kind of like the first gift I have ever received on my birthday."

He hugged me back.
"Huh? First gift? What about Boris?"

"Parents won't give us anything for our birthdays. Absolutely nothing. Can a death glare count as a gift? Boris would give me a drawing some days later after giving up on convincing our parents to get us something." I kinda almost started to cry.

"It's fine, you won't be living with him any longer. Ok?"

"Mhm..." I sniffed, trying my best not to cry again.

"It's okay to cry, Bends. It's just tears of blissfulness." said Cup as he patted my back twice.

I let out a few tears. Not a lot. I stopped hugging him, and wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"Feel better?" he asked, placing my gift aside.

I nodded.

"Alright, wanna see what's inside your gift?"

"Hmmm....yeah." I smiled, shyly.

He, then, picked me up and placed me in his lap. I was blushing slightly on the outside, however in the inside, I was dying.

He put his chin on top of my head.

I swear, Cuphead is so warm, I can sleep right there- I started to unwrap the blue gift. This took me a while.

I finally unwrapped the gift and opened the box. I was extremely happy and surprised that Cup has gotten me a CANVAS!!! I always wanted one of these when I started getting into the depths of art!

I took it out and gazed upon it while holding it. There were some paints and brushes inside the box as well! I going to cry again!!

I look up to see Cup looking down on me and smiling.

"I love it. I have always wanted one when I was 7. Thank you so much."

"You deserve it." He placed a hand on top of my head and messed my hair, making it worse.

"Eh! My floof!"

He snickered as he continued to ruin my hair.

"Hey! Aaah!" I put my arms above my head so he wouldn't continue.

"Hehe, sorry sorry. Wanna watch some anime 'till they wake up?"

I turned towards the TV which had an animated scene of a girl with short, navy blue hair wearing a white eye patch and and boy with light brown hair standing next to her.

It looked pretty interesting. "Hm...sure, why not?"

I watched anime 'till I fell asleep. It wasn't boring! I just got tired because I didn't get enough sleep. My brain is so weird- and I just figured out that I fell asleep on him too...meh. He's too warm.

Cuphead's POV

    It was 7 am when I realized that Bendy had fallen asleep. It's 9 am right now. Well, I finished through 8 episodes of Love, Chuuni-byo, and Other Delusions. Love the anime.

I decided to wake Bendy up.

"Hey. Bendy. Wake up." I shook him up a little.

"Hmm..."

"Bendy!" I said, a bit more loud. No response.

"Bendy, I love you-"

"Huh? What?-"

He actually woke up to that-

"I said I love Chuuni-byo. The anime." First of all, that is true- I'm not good at lying.

"I dunno why you're telling me this..."

"I tried to wake you up- I just said that. Nothing else."

"You love anime too much."

He bought it- thank god.

Just imagine if he didn't...

A/N: using the word chin is embarrassing for me somehow....I cringe at myself whenever I look in the mirror that's probably the reason why