nineteen

3rd Person's POV

"Zola, we need to get her trigger words. Barnes had them, and she must have them as well. Did you test the Winter Soldier words?" Johann said, getting worried. HYDRA needed their strongest soldier back, and soon.

"Yes I did. They did not work," Zola replied, looking through the 707 file. They needed a way to retrieve her, but they knew that if they tried finding her, they would be stopped. They had a plan picked out to get her back, but they needed to find her trigger words.

"Ah, I found something that could work," Zola said, pulling out a dusty book. It was much like the Winter Soldier book, but black with a red star.

"This is fool-proof," Zola said, smirking.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey kid. How's school going?" Bucky asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Decent, I guess. I can tolerate it, now that I'm on good terms with Peter," I said, taking a bottle of juice out of the fridge.

"Oh yeah! What's happening with you two? Give me all the details," Bucky said, leaning on the island.

"Uh, well, he came and apologized, and I, for some reason, accepted it, and now we're back together, I think," I said, pouring myself a cup of the juice.

"What do you mean 'I think'?" Bucky asked.

"We kissed, but then someone blew something up in the city, and he had to go be Spiderman," I said, putting the juice back in the fridge.

Suddenly, the alarm sounded. Mission.

"Come with us," Bucky said.

"Uh, okay," I said, putting my juice back on the counter. Bucky picked me up, bridal style, and ran outside to the car. He put me in the passenger seat next to Sam, and then climbed into the back.

Sam quickly drove to the scene, where we were met with Steve, Tony, and Natasha.

"What are you doing here?" Tony asked.

"Being an Avenger," I said, walking past him.

I walked into the area of the crime, and I saw a giant lizard-man creature. I knew exactly what was going on here.

HYDRA.

"Ah, 707," I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see Dr. Zola, holding a black book. The Avengers were nowhere to be seen.

"Hello, Zola," I said, walking up to him, hate in my eyes.

"Aw, why so angry, 707? Don't look at me like that, I did create you, after all," he said, touching my cheek.

"Don't touch me, you monster," I said, shoving his hand away from me.

"Fine then," he said, waving his hand. I heard a low growl from behind me, and the lizard charged towards me. I used my powers to fight him off, but something odd happened.

"Thou shalt not fall. Thou shalt not die. Thou shalt not fight. Thou shalt not kill," I heard Zola say from behind me. His words caused my mind to go blank, and my memories to fade away.

"Who are you?" Zola asked.

"707."

"Good, come with me," he said, guiding me to a helicopter nearby. I had no memory of anything. Who am I?  What am I doing here?

"Kid!" I heard a man's voice say. I turned back to see a man with a metal arm, and long hair.

"Blast him," Zola said. I narrowed my eyes at the man and lifted up my hand.

"(Y/n), no!" the man said.

Suddenly, everything came back to me. I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! No one controls the mind of (Y/n) (L/n)!

I turned around, and blasted Zola. He fell to the ground and dropped the stupid book that he was holding. I picked it up and walked back to the Avengers, who were now fighting off the lizard.

"What happened?" Bucky asked.

"Mind control, long story. Let's kill this thing," I said, tossing the book at Bucky.

"Oh man," Bucky said quietly, before running after me.

(Later)

I was sitting in my room after the mission, in pain. That stupid lizard caught me off guard and scratched my side.

"Kid? You alright?" Tony asked, walking into my room.

"Yeah, I guess," I replied.

"I found the book that Zola had. Bucky said that it was just like his Winter Soldier book, and it has your trigger words in it. We're planning on destroying it soon," he explained.

"Makes sense," I said.

"Feel better, kid. Peter is on his way," Tony said, walking out of the room.

About five minutes later, there was another knock on the door.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Peter said, walking over and sitting next to me.

"Hi Pete," I said quietly.

"Are you okay? I brought some aspirin in case it hurt, and I got some cookies," he said, pulling a pill bottle and box of cookies out of his backpack.

"I'm okay. Thank you, though," I said with a smile. He leaned over and kissed me softly, being careful of my side.

We kissed for a while, and eventually things started heating up.

About after five minutes of making out, I was eventually mounted on him. We passionately kissed, and his hands roamed to the buttons of my flannel.

He unbuttoned three buttons before I stopped him.

"Pete, I'm sorry. I'm not ready," I said quietly, pulling away.

"Don't be sorry, (Y/n)! It's okay," he said, pushing my hair off of my face.

"I love you," I said with a smile.

"I love you too. Can we, maybe, kiss again?" He asked sweetly. I smirked and pulled him close to me by his shirt collar.