9

It's been almost 2 weeks since Ethan had that fight with his parents. Him and Grayson have been together for a few weeks now They were both walking towards Mrs. B's class. Ethan wrapped his arm around Grayson's waist. People looked at Ethan shocked, they didn't know he was gay, or bisexual, whatever he calls it.

Many girls glared at Grayson. Cause apparently, they took their man...

Those people never even dated Ethan. It's just their imaginations. Nate and Jack glared at both of them.  Ethan glared back. He pulled grayson closer to him, and squeezed his hip softly. They both walked in to Mrs. B's class. "Hey Guys!" She beamed. Both boys smiled and waved.

~

Ethan

"Alright! Class," Mrs. B began "today were gonna be having a new student." I rolled my eyes. I hate having new students. "Her name is... Jayden Rodriguez" My head snapped up looking at Jayden who walked in.

I cursed under my breath. I never wanted to see her, again. I hated her. She cheated on me. I glared at her. Her eyes landed on me and they lit up. I rolled my eyes, knowing she's gonna try and get me back. But to bad I'm with Grayson!

"You look like you're about to kill someone" Grayson whispered putting his small hand on my thigh and rubbing it with his thumb. Jayden looked over to Grayson and rolled her eyes. Yep, she also hates gay people.

God, it's 2018, Accept it...

"Calm down babe" grayson said softly. I nodded. Breathing in and out. I grabbed his chair and scooted it closer to mine. We sat in the back, not all the way. But for Mrs. B to be able to see us. Grayson layed his head on my shoulder, and I kissed his hair, resting my head on top of his. Jayden saw this, and I saw jealousy in her blue eyes. I smirked.

~

The bell rang. I walked Grayson to class. "I'll see you at lunch" I kissed his lips. He smiled and walked in. I turned around seeing Jayden with a disgust face. "What?" I ask harshly. "Are you fucking kidding me?! Were still together! We never broke up after I left to Chicago!" She said.

"So? At least Grayson didn't cheat on me" I spat. Her face went pale. "H-how d-did you k-know?" She stuttered. "I'm not that dumb Jayden! The guy told me. He told me you slept with him, and that was it. It actually broke my heart! So I decided to become this monster now! Fucking girls, drinking. But thank god I have Grayson, he's changing me. Hes the best thing that ever happened to me. Once me and you started dating, I knew something was gonna go wrong and it did! So now do me a favor and stay outta my life" I growled pushing past her. "I love you Ethan" She said. I turned around. "Please. Save it for someone else" I said with a sarcastic tone...

"I thought you loved me too" She said. "Well I dont. What we had, was 2 years ago. I was only 16, I was a kid, I didn't know what love was. I know what it is now, how to love someone, and that someone isn't you, it's Grayson!" I said. I can feel her rolling her eyes from behind me. I really don't care anyways. "Oh and Jayden, go find someone else to fuck, because you know it ain't gonna be me" I laughed. She did only use me for sex. She only came over to my house either to have sex or to eat food. Slut...

I was on my phone waiting for Grayson to get outta class. I suddenly feel soft lips on mine. I pull away smiling, seeing Grayson's little body in front of mine. He so short. He's 5'4, it just makes him even cuter. Also he has a really curvy body. Which makes him hotter...

"Alright what are they giving for lunch" He asked. "Fries I think" I replied. He smiled and rushed towards the line. I chased after him.

We sat and ate fried while talking about random stuff. I didn't see Jayden at all, she probably has lunch B...

Third person

"So what are we gonna do after school?" Grayson asked. Ethan shrugged. "How about we go to the mall?" Grayson suggests. "I really need new clothes." Ethan nodded "I do too" Ethan said. They both giggled.

~

They day came to an end. "Ya ready?" Ethan ask, as Grayson puts his seatbelt on. "Yep, but let's go to my house first. These clothes are uncomfortable"gray said. Ethan nodded and went to his house.

Before Grayson could open the front door, " Wait!" Ethan said. "What?" Grayson asked. "What if your parents kick me out?" Grayson sighed, "I don't care what my parents say Ethan. Now c'mon" He said, opening his door and walking in. "Gray what is he-" He interrupted his dad.

"He's my boyfriend! I should allow him in my house." His parents sighed, and went back to what they were doing. They both walked up the stairs and into Grayson's room. Ethan layed down on his bed, sighing. Grayson giggled and went to his closet. He got to out a white, long sleeve shirt, with a black line across and some black booty shorts. (Pic at top)

Ethan watched as Grayson changed. Admiring his beautiful curvy body Grayson pulled on his shorts and turned around to see Ethan glaring at him. "What?" He asked. "I'm not gonna let you wear those booty shorts in public Grayson" Ethan said sternly. "What why?!" Gray whined. "Because I don't want guys to stare at this body, because you're mine" He growled making Grayson shiver. "Please Ethan! I don't have anything else" He complained. "Fine, but, if someone does say or try something I will hurt them..."

Grayson rolled his eyes playfully and hugged Ethan. "Don't worry Ethan. I'm gonna ignore them anyways. Remember you're mine, and I'm yours" Ethan wrapped his hands around Grayson; nodding his head, smiling to himself...

Youre mine...

+ + +

Uhm... Kinda boring but! Something crazy is coming soon hehe. What do u think about that Jayden girl?

💕