bestie

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-* i turn off my alarm and throw myself out of bed "uuuuuuhhh" i say turning my shower on, i turn on my music and 'fleek' by pnb rock turns on "EYEBROWS ON FLEEK" i yell/sing. "yo z" malu asks "yea??" i say poping my head out of the shower, "want to go to the mall??" she  asks "sure" i say washing the conditioner out of my curly brown hair.

i put a towel around my body and step out of the shower. i walk out of the bathroom and get dressed into this

"you ready?" malu says walking in ym room "no im not i need to do my make up aind hair" i say priming my face "okay well imma be in the car and zion is coming" she says walking out

i sigh and look at my finished make up "now for my difficult ass hair" i say grabbing my 4 hair ties. i start putting ym hair in a low sleek ponytail leaving my puffy curls at the bottom, not wanting to straighten it. i put my black belincagas and taking my iphone x off the carger i walk out to the car.

"um no go change" zion says as i get in the back seat of my best friends black BMW "um no im good like this" i say putting ym seat belt "fine but if someone slaps ur ass im beating they ass" he says plugging in the aux, he plays 'black & whaite' by juice wrld

-5min later-

we arrive at the mall, i take my seat belt off "if yall 3rd wheel me im leaving yall" i say putting my blunt out "thats ight" my brother says wrapping his arm around malu "oh thats how it is?" i ask "yup" he says. i walk off as i said i would if they 3rd wheel me, i walk into sephora and grab a basket.

i hear a group of people walk in so i look back to see a guy with his arm around a girl and then another guy with a afro and he looks to be 3rd wheeling as i was earlier, i put the highlighter in my basket and then a brow pencil, and then i got some foundation and concealer.

i was putting some bake in the basket and i felt someones arm go over my shoulders "hey mami" the man says "um hi?" i question "can i have your number?"  he says, i look up to see the cute guy with the afro "sure" i say grbbing a pice of wrapping from the wrapper of my blunt "thanks ma im trinidad cardona but call me trin" he says "okay well i have to get to my roomate and my brother ill see you later" i say taking the bag the cashier gave me.

-food court-

i orderd terikayi chicken and noodles "ou let me get some" malu says reacing for my food, "no botch" i say smaking her hand away "you have your own" i add "fine" she says eating her taco bell.

-at home-

i get a notiication for a facetime from a unkown number so i answer (verry smart ik) and it was trin "hey ma" he says "hey wsp" i ask "nun hbu" he asks "bout to take a nap" i say yawning "oh sorry to bother you ill call you back" he says "okay bye" i say hanging up.

it is 2:40 AM and im still up thinking about trin i sigh and get on my fashonova pj's

and i fall asleep...
A/N: thanks for reading!!