School(p.2)

Karlie's POV:

As I kept walking up the staircase of my school, I felt eyes on me. Same feeling I have every fucking morning at this hellhole, but this time.... It felt different. It felt like the eyes held anger, but also.... lust. Who in their right mind would want to give my the lust eyes?!

Don't get me wrong, even though I've been told by almost every girl in this building that I'm basically 'Beautiful enough to be royalty' but do I believe it? Hell no! Why? Because, I'm not like those prissy little skank ass bitches that think that their 'ALL THAT'. I would rather just be pretty, and get on with my life. BUUT NOOOOOOOO! My dad had to go and marry a fucking VS modal, and have me.

I love my mom, but she can be a real bitch! At my last birthday party; witch was the last one she showed up to witch was my fucking 15th birthday party, she showed up, said 'Darling it was nice to see you. But I have to go.'. I mean who the fuck does that!!!!! I didn't even get a present from her that one year, not for my birthday, and not for Christmas!

Well anyways. As I got closer to my locker, I could tell we had a new guy. Bu the whispers, and the group of guys talking to him. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Carter coming up the staircase.

"YO!" was heard from were Carter was standing. I looked because EVERYONE was quiet. When I turned around and looked at him, he was looking at me.

"What jackass?"

"Bitch, don't talk to me like that ever again, or-"

"Or what? You'll tell you stepdad on me😱😑, 'your daughter called me a jackass today at school'. This ain't first grade dumbass, get over it!" And with that, I walked off. I walked right by the group of boys, and one grabbed my ass!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU😑😡😡😡😡!?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled at James, the one that grabbed my ass.

"Baby you know you want me😏!" All the guys behind him just laughed. I could see Carter staring at me. What the fuck is up with fucking guys today😡😩🔫!?!?!?!?!?!?

"Uh, no thank you! I don't want aids😏!" AND.... with that I was walking my ass to class!

Carter's POV:

"YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN, AND I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU😡😡😡!" I yelled at James Monetary. He was the one that grabbed Karlie's ass this morning.

You see, Karlie and I act like we don't like each other at school. I bully her to make it look real. But when her dad and my mom went their honeymoon, lets just say I got to know Karlie on a WHOLE different level, if you know what I'm sayin😉😏.

Yeah, now I have to defend her at school, because she's my step-sister, but that doesn't mean I like her. Yeah we have sex, but that still doesn't mean I like her. Yeah I may think she's a babe , but that doesn't- HOLLY FUCKING SHIT..... I THINK I HAVE THE FUCKING HOTS FOR MY STEP-SISTER😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~at lunch~

Karlie's POV:

As I walked through the lunch room doors, I was being followed by Carter.

"Meet me I the back room of the library, I need to talk to you, like now." I watched as he walked out, and waited like a minute then followed.

As I walked through the back door of the library, I made sure it locked. No one really goes in here, but some how Carter got the keys to almost every room/classroom in this fucking building.

I walked past the old book shelves, and was picked up and placed on a desk. Knowing this is Carter, I just went alone. He started to kiss me, while rubbing my left thigh. I let a moan escape my mouth, only to find Carter sticking his tongue in my mouth.

We made out for like four to five minutes, then that's when the clothes start coming off. I was completely naked, and so was Carter. We've never really had full sex, when we tried the first time, only his tip was in me, and that's when we heard 'GUYS, WE'RE HOME!!!!!', so I'm not used to him....yet.

With one thrust in, my back is in an arch, I'm moaning out loud, my fingernails at digging into Carter's shoulders, my eyes are shut, and Carter pulls my hair back thus pulling my head back.

He keeps thrusting, hitting my G-spot every fucking time. With one big hard thrust, I scream out loud. Carter lays me back on the desk, and get on top of me. He keeps thrusting in and out, in and out, harder and faster, then slow and soft, and back to harder and faster.

Carter's POV:

After about 30minutes of thrusting in and out of Karlie. My thrust started to get slower and sloppier, meaning I was close. With one more big fucking thrust, I release into her with a mother fucking loud ass moan. Karlie and I do this at school, whenever we want, and she never releases because she say 'If I release here I'll just want to lay down'.

As we were getting dressed, I remembered I DIDNT USE A FUCKING CONDOM😳🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫!