Confession

(1st scene: Hallways)
"Hey, Ochako-chan. I need to tell you something." Asui said. "Yeah, what is it?" Uraraka asked. "I-I-I think I-I sh-should tell him how I f-feel..." Asui said, her face slowly turning red. "Ooh! You mean B-" "Yes! Who else could I be referring to?!" Asui interrupted her in a panicked tone. Uraraka chuckled to herself in amusement before asking, "So, how do you want to tell him?" "U-uhh...I-I don't know..." Asui replied shyly. "Ehh?! Jeez, you're hopeless, Tsu-chan." Uraraka teased as she grabbed her by the hand and began to walk briskly down the hallways. "Wh-where are we going..?!" Asui asked with confusion and worry. "Hehe! You'll see!" Uraraka replied cheerfully.

(2nd scene: Track field)
"We're here!" Uraraka said as she let go of Asui's hand. Upon further inspection of the area, Asui's eyes grew wide out of shock. "Now you see why I brought you here, right?" Uraraka asked with a smirk plastered on her face. In the middle of the field were Bakugo and Midoriya walking around and chatting. "Even so, I don't know what to do...!" Asui exclaimed to Uraraka. "*chuckles* Don't worry, I got this." Uraraka said as she began to approach Bakugo and Midoriya. "No, wait! Ochako-chan!" Asui called out to her in distress. No matter what Asui said or did though, all of her attempts failed to stop Uraraka from talking to them. "Deku-kun! Bakugo!" Uraraka called out. "Oh, Uraraka!" Midoriya called back as he turned around to face her. Bakugo turned around as well, but did not say anything. "Deku-kun, we should go finish our English project!" Uraraka said pleadingly. "Oh, yeah, you're right." Midoriya replied. "Sorry, Bakugo. I'll steal Midoriya for now." Uraraka said as she started to walk away with him. "O-ok." Bakugo said. As Uraraka passed by Asui, she subtly winked at her to let her know that it was the perfect time to talk to Bakugo. Asui quickly mustered up the courage to talk to him before calling out to him. "Bakugo-chan, can I talk to you for a bit?" Asui asked. "Yeah, sure." he replied in monotone. Asui took a deep breath before speaking once more. "I-I like you, Bakugo-chan. Will you go out with me?" Asui confessed. Bakugo was stunned from the sudden confession at first, then hesitantly replied with, "I'm sorry. I don't feel the same way towards you.". Asui looked quite upset and disappointed, but she masked the tone of sadness in her voice as she asked, "Is there someone else that you like?". "Maybe, maybe not..." Bakugo replied as he averted his gaze. "I see..." Asui said sullenly. A moment later, the school bell started to ring, which signified the last 10 minutes of lunch break. "We should get to class." Bakugo said as he began walking towards the school building. "Yeah." Asui said, following behind him.