Chapter 2

I woke up to kisses soft kisses on my mouth. Last night was a blur of rush and excitement. It went from passionate kisses to so much more. I love Maxon and I want to wake up with him next to me for the rest of my life.

"Queen America, wake up sweetheart." He said kissing me.

"I'm still asleep, go away." I said jokingly.

"Let's go skiing!" He said jumping on top of me giving me more kisses.

"The whole mountain is closed for you, your Majesty." Mary said.

"Who's your Majesty?" I asked sarcastically. "Just call me America."

"Yes, you-" I glared at her. "America." She said laughing.

I think when it comes to my maids they shouldn't call me your majesty or miss. I think of them as my closest friends. I can't believe that Marlee is my maid I wish she just was there as a friend. I'm glad for her company though.

"My god! It's late!" Maxon said looking at the time.

"Get your ski gear on!" I said throwing a jacket at him.

"Okay." He said pulling it on.

"Ames look what I made." Marlee said rushing into the room.

I was so happy to see her. I looked at what she had in her hand it was a ski helmet! She handed it to me and I quickly snatched it. The helmet was pink and had jewels that made a crown on the helmet. It was beautiful. Marlee was so talented, she always new how to cook, make gorgeous dresses, and clean my whole room in 20 minutes.

"Did you put the jewels on?" I asked.

She nodded."I put them on so you can always wear a crown. The jewels are on Maxon's too."

I gave her a big squeeze. Maxon came over and shooed the maids out of the room. We both started getting dressed. Just then there was a knock on the door. It was one of the butlers. I saw him whisper something in Maxon's ear. His face turned hard, it was full of fear. He turned toward and mouthed the words 'rebel attack'.

I shook my head and said out loud "NO."

He walked over to me and started holding my hand.

"It's ok we can stay hear. Our guards have it under control."

I nodded. I wonder if my family is alright. I wonder is Aspen is alright. I wonder if my home, the palace, is alright. We both walked to the limo and Maxon helped me in. We drove for about two minutes until we were at the ski mountain.

How is my book it's the first one I've ever made. Leave comments on it and if you don't like It tell me what you don't like. Love you all💋