Chapter 1

Y/N''s P.O.V.

My name is Y/N. I'm an adventurous girl with a lot of determination. I moved to another town in Texas called Caldwell. I had lived in El Paso before and now I was far, far, far away from home. It seemed like a nice town. I had moved out into the outskirts of town and there was a lot of woods there. It was great for an adventurer like me. I was walking through the woods when I heard a noise behind me. I looked behind me for being the paranoid weirdo I was and saw nothing, so I just kept on walking. I was getting a little tired, so I sat down and leaned up against a tree. Before I knew it I was asleep against it. A few hours later I woke up and saw a figure in the distance. I pulled out the pocket knife I always kept with me and I held it out, and carefully walked toward the figure and said, "Hello? Who's there?". Nobody answered. This time I yelled,"WHOEVER IS HERE ANSWER ME NOW!". I was scared and me being the curious 18 year old I was I kept waking toward the figure. I stepped on a twig and it had snapped. The figure turned toward me and all I saw  was a huge, terrifiing, sinister smile and then the figure darted toward me. I got frightened and ran as fast as I could away from the person. After about 15 minutes of running I tripped on a tree root. I then heard the running from the person stop behind me. I then turned around to see a pale man with long black hair. He had no eyelids and his mouth was slit from the corners all the way to the jawline. It made him look...cute. wait no not cute it made him look.... hot. He looked at me and said, "Well hello beautiful...". He made me blush. I looked at him got lost on his eyes. In my trance I said, "Oh my god you... are... so... hot". He laughed and told me thank you. I looked at him and he grabbed my face and said, " You know baby if your smile looked like mine, you would look a heck of a lot prettier". That scared me. Was he going to cut my mouth? I looked at him and saw him grab his knife out of his pocket. I looked at him terrified and said quickly, "Hey ummmm I n-n-never got y-y-your n-n-na-name". He put the knife in the ground and said, "Well baby if you must know my name is Jeff, Jeff the Killer." His smile grew wide and then he asked about my name. I stated scared, "My name is Y-Y-Y/N, Y/N L-L-L/N." Well hiya Y/N sweetheart." I could tell he was into me and I have to admit he was super cute and I was into him too. He then leaned in to, I'm guessing grab his knife and I wasn't thinking straight and did something I thought was flat out stupid. I kissed him. To my surprise, he kissed back. He licked my lips for an entrance and I granted that to him. He explored every single last inch of my mouth with his tongue. Then he fought his tongue with mine and we fought for dominance. I won being the awesome girl that I am, and after a minute we pulled away and gasped for air. Once we did finally cought our breaths he started to laugh histarically. I asked him what was so funny. He then said, "Time to make you more gorgeous then you already are." He then grabbed me and pulled out a rope. He tied my arms and legs to a tree. He then went and pulled the knife out of the ground. He grabbed my face and slit my mouth right from the corners all the way to my jawline. I screamed from all the pain and after he was finished I saw the blood on his sweater and knife, then I saw blood drip to the ground. He then looked at me and used his white sweater to clean my face. He wiped my tears and said, "Hey baby don't cry it'll be okay. I'm here and will only leave your side if you say so." His words made me blush until I looked like a  tomato. He then kissed me once again and untied me from the tree. I fell on the ground and started to cry once again. He kneeled beside me and picked up my face. I then started to laugh like a manic and said, "Jeff the killer I love you. But now you have broke my sanity and I realize only after an hour of being with you we belong together. Be my boyfriend mister killer and love me for as long as we both shall live."