Chapter 1 - Passed Out

"Faster!" Bakugou yelled at me as I was slowing down from exhaust. I really didn't want to go faster or to keep running. "Ehhhhh! Why!!!"

I then collapsed to the ground and closed my eyes, but I think he thought I fainted. "Y/-Er L/N. Are you awake? Fucking dumbass." Then he mumbled, "I guess I shouldn't have did that..." He then walked to the nurse's office. He placed me on one of the beds and noticed that recovery girl wasn't there. He probably thinks I didn't hear his whisper but he said, "You really are like her..."

~~~

After he left I went on my phone to text my online friend, KEM G0. I asked him what it meant and he said it was the initials for two options of his hero name.

Y/U/N (your username) : Hi Zero! (A/N Your nickname for KEM G0).

KEM G0 : Hey Y/U/NN! (Your user nickname).

Y/U/N : Btw, a long time ago you said you wanted to get in U.A.... did you get in?

KEM G0 : Yup. Wbu?

Y/U/N : Same. Wait, does that mean we should meet?

KEM G0 : Sure but I'm gonna be busy. How about next week on Friday by the Cherry Blossom Tree? (A/N  pretend there is a cherry tree and rn in the story it is Monday and the prologue was Friday).

Y/U/N : Sure. See you then.

KEM G0 : Gtg bye nerd.

Y/U/N : Bye!

~~~

I waan't ready to meet Zero so I was fine with it being next week. What if he's a creepy dude? What if he's a top student and thinks of me as pathetic? What if he's a villian?

Just clear those thoughts out of your head Y/N.

You have to meet up with Ka-Bakugou to tell him that you were fine. I ran out of Recovery Girl's office and went back to the classroom to get my bag.

---
Sorry it's so short. I have a new chapter so don't worry my non existent readers. (Cause no one reads my stories). Also if you want to add your OC into the book then go check the prologue. Bye!