Kentrell.shaderoom you with YB? 🤔

Mira_xo when you come to Atlanta hmu 👅

nba_youngboy YEAH THAT TOO 😍

User20038 Kentrell commented omg

I saw that Kentrell had commented and he's fans were going crazy under my post, tagging me in shit i just locked my phone looking back at Kandy she wa just laying on the bed scrolling through her phone. Getting up from the bed i climbed onto the bed jumping on it shouting "This bed is fucking massive ahhhhhh" i said jumping up and down, i was enjoying myself way too much Kandy got up too jumping with me "Bitch we finna break this bitch" I heard the door opening and voices it was YB, ben and Montana.

"Aw hell nah yall fat asses better get offa these white peoples beds fo yall break it" Ben shouting looking over at us on the bed, we stopped bouncing laughing. Yb had a small smile on his face staring me down, i tilted my head biting down on my lip abit staring right back at him he still didn't say anything Kandy was climbing down from the bed. "Boo bitch" i said popping my neck at him he walked over to the bed picking up a pillow and slamming it at my head making me drop "KENTRELL" i shouted getting right back up grabbing a pillow and hitting him back with it but he kept moving.

"Ya'll better not start yo shit we got shit to do" Monatana said rubbing his hands together "Call me a bitch again and see if i dont do you sum" Kentrell grabbed my ankles pulling them so that i'd fall on the bed again. "Ian scared of you BITCH" i said louder "Ooh she bold bold" Kandy said laughing recording us Kentrell didn't release his grip from my ankles i was trying to kick him off them but he didn't release his grip he just kept pulling me back. "Monatan tell this stupid boy to let me go" i said rolling my eyes "Say im out, Kandy KD say he wanna talk wit you" "For wh--Ohhh.... okay, im coming" she said "Yeah me too" ben said leaving out before montana and Kandy "No wait dont leave me" i said still laying back since kentrell wouldn't let go of my legs.

"Bye sistuuurrr" Kandy said waving at me Montana laughed leaving out too, Kentrell was laughing at me. "Lemme go kentrell" "Why you scared to stay with me alone Alla sudden" he pulled me to the edge of the bed going inbetween my legs leaning over me "Im not.." i bit down on my lip watching him closely. "You a damn lie" He pinned my arms down to the bed, not applying too much pressure "How..." I started to tense up "Because you always tense up and shit, you doing it now that shits annoying" he said laughing like it was funny. I didn't even realize i be tensing up around him, he just be making me nervous. "Whatever... now lemme go" I tried to push up again but he didn't let me up instead he just licked his lips moving closer to my face he was about to kiss me but then my phone rung he moved away pulling up his sagging pants.

I looked down at my phone and it was my mom, i rolled my eyes "go head answer it" he told me i mugged him and he laughed. Ion need his permission to answer my damn phone, i answered it as kentrell walked around the bed and sat behind me messing with something i just left him to it.

"Hey ma, you aight?" "Yes how are you, was your flight okay? you get there safely" she said "Yeah we at the hotel now, we are finna leave soon for the show" i told her, as i was speaking to her i felt kentrell creep up behind me.

Kentrell Gualden

"We finna leave soon for the show" I looked behind me at Lana smirking to myself, i shook my head at first i wont gon do it but shit... might aswell. I crept up behind her on the bed moving her hair to the other side of her shoulder so it was out the way, she looked back at me as she spoke on the phoen with her mom. She looked at me like i was crazy but i just smirked and started to slowly kiss her on her neck it took her a minute to get into it until she finally relaxed, i started kissing all on her neck till i found her spot. I could feel her breathing getting faster as she spoke to her mom "Yeah.. i know--mom" she said as i sucked on her spot licking around it, she leaned her head back on my shoulder.

I placed my hand on the back of her neck then brought my other hand to the front of her neck holding it as i trailed my kisses along her neck to her jawline, i heard her let out a small moan "Fuck..-- mom ima' call you b--back! No, no... mom ima' call you back" she tried to get off the phone with her mom, i slid my hands down her chest sliding my hand into her top caressing her breast she finally hung up. "K-kentrell the fuck are you doing bruh" she said her breathing heavy, i pulled away from kissing her cheek smirking but i didn't move my hand from her breast.

"Whatchu mean" i spoke low "You know what i mean..." she shook her head, i pinched her nipple and she jumped from the shock i pulled my hand from out her top laughing moving from her before she could hit me. "Why would you do that bitch, that shit hurt as a muthafucker!" she stood up yelling at me "Want me ta suck it fo you?" i licked my lips then started grinning "Fuck no, dont touch me without permission again you wont never get in this pussy" she said smacking her ass. I watched her crossing my arms my eyes low... she cappin' im finna get that shit sooner or later she gon see.

"Yeah aight" i uncrossed my arms walking to the door "we finna link with the gang get ready for this show" i told her opening the door "Alright, im coming" she said fixing her hair then following me out.

we was walking down the hall and she was behind me, i could hear her slippers slapping against her foot. "Kentrell you got a fatty" she said i turned my head mugging her hard as fuck "Dont be saying that shit bruh" i hate when girls be saying dumb shit like that keep that shit for your friends i pulled my pants up more. She started to laugh loud as fuck, i just shook my head laughing a lil her laugh was cute.

i pushed montana's hotel room open, everyone was there. "Yall fucked already?" ben said "that was quick as fuck" Kandy said too. "Aint noone fucked i need me atleast an hour fuck you mean" lana pushed me as i said this making me jolt forward abit, i turned around stepping to her "Do that again and watch" i sized her up and she just mugged me walking over to kandy. "say we finna be late for my show lil niggas yall ready?" "we been ready lil whore you was just too busy tryna get pussy" babyjoe said jumping up from his seat "Mane what i say" i smacked my lips. "aight den lets bounce" montana got up leading us out his room.

————————————————————————

I just don't understand how someone can be this fine 😭😋😍🤪💦👅

This kinda short hope you enjoyed tho