Ragini felt a shiver running down her spine. She closed her eyes. "Laksh...?" Laksh places his chin on her shoulder. "Listen, she wants some changes those have to be done and showed to us, we have to confirm them!" Laksh told him.

Laksh saw the sketches, he too didn't liked it. "Che yaar. This is not what I thought. You had talked to the manager about your conception or not?"

Ragini looked at him. "Haan Laksh I did. I told them what I want and how it should look like, but this is nothing of this. I mean look at the window front. These are too large. I wanted small windows, with a perfect view. Then the floor look how width it's not needed. The space for the cabins got reduced by it. And I had decided that most of the cabins should have the same square meters, so no one would feel dishearten!" She was explaining Laksh her thoughts and ideas, which penned down on the sketches.

"Like this?". He shows her and she smiles. "Haan like this... oh and this one, the main door should be an automatic glass door. It should open into the side!". She was happy as he understood her wishes the best. Both might not be married, but still they share a deep bound of understanding.

It was the ceremony of the groundbreaking, Ragini was holding the shovel and dig it into the ground.

The day went to an end and all the workers come together for dinner. The place was decorated with lightings and tables were placed in the middle of the construction site.

It was all looking like a mess, but somehow they managed it to make it look beautiful

"Wow!"

Laksh come there. "Yeah not bad!". He lifts his collar. "I have to praise myself!" She looked at him. "You did this?" Laksh nods. "Yes, and don't worry what had happened, we both are mature enough to handle it. It shouldn't come between our professional life. We both were friends before, why not after the marriage?" He looked at her and she nods. "Laksh I never broke the friendship with you! We are still friends!"

Laksh smiles. "Great come let's celebrate it with a small picture!"

 "Great come let's celebrate it with a small picture!"

Both captured this moment in a selfie. "Laksh thank you. I know how difficult it was for you come and help me. Having fun in Switzerland, but it's okay your life you way to live. I won't say anything neither I will do anything to stop you. I don't have the right!"

Laksh smiles. "Yeah, the thing with Switzerland... sorry. But I don't know why I chose it as a destination, maybe I just wanted to know why you wanted to go there!" He shrugs.

Ragini smiles. "And you know why?" Laksh shook his head. "Not really!" He lies to her.

It's damn beautiful and peaceful. I know why you wanted to go there. It's one of the most romantic place on earth. Who knows what would have happened if I had taken you to Switzerland for our honeymoon...

Ragini waves in front of his face. "Where are you lost Laksh?" She snaps with her fingers. Laksh shook his head. "Nowhere, I'm here! By the way you saw my sleeping place?"

Ragini shook her head. "No, where is it?"

Laksh turns to his van. "There!". He shows her his van. "Cool, right?".

Ragini narrows her brows. "Laksh was it necessary. I mean you bought it, right?" She was angry on him wasting unnecessary money on useless stuffs. "I told you, you can sleep on my couch!"

Laksh looked at her. "Ragini I know, but I love this van. And it has his own couch! Now come I'm hungry!"

He took her hand and they had their dinner together with the other's. "Waise bhura idea nahi hai, agar thakan lagayi to van main araam se soo sahkte hain {By the way the idea isn't bad, if you are exhausted you can sleep in the van}!".

Laksh nods with a wink. "Yes!".

Ragini took her car and drove home, while Laksh slept in his van at the construction site.

Days passed like this...
____

Please comment and vote